Skip to main content

The Joy of The Lord Is My Strength!

[September 16]

yawn… thank God for His strength. Was studying till 3 plus in the morning on friday, went to the airport to meet Angela and some of my cg members to continue studying on saturday, after service went back to airport to continue studying again, untill this morning. Woo! Thank God that it was fruitful. Although there were times when i kind of stone, but i manage to sit up and ‘endure’ thruout. Needless to say, its the strength of my wonderful Lord.

Well, I would say that the embience of Airport’s Coffee Bean is nice with comfortable sofa seats to sit on and is an ideal place to study. However, their service is something that I don’t really amire. haha. so anyways, it was really fruitful as i mentioned. Met Jaslyn and Esther(my classmates) to study together too. And well, thanks to them, we have got the seats. thanks! we were all kind of high when we agreed to stay overnight, building strong and unbreakable relationships with POA, Maths, Physics and all. haha. However, Ben and I were the ones who endured to the end. hahaha. Ken have to play in a match today so left at 12plus. Jaslyn and Esther went home shortly after that as they could not ‘tahan’ anymore. Ben rested to recharge as he had a long day. Got to know more about the Malaysian schooling system they have there and he shared that when he was taking an exam(which is equal to Singapore’s A levels), his maths teacher passed them few hundreds questions of maths say on mon and say this to them, ‘whether you do or not,its up to you’, i will give you an exam(his teacher don’t give tests but small exams) on thurs. I then find my eyes got bigger after hearing. LOL. so anyways, i am going to do this again this coming week after service. Any interested parties?:) oh yes, wanna thank My mum, Joanne, XY for sending me sms at the middle of the night to encourage me on. Thanks!

(coming to this, i remember something. Ken, Ben and I went to the staff canteen to have our dinner before mugging but to find out that only a stall or two is open for business(quite late then), we had limited choice. so they ordered some indian dishes which is not nice but because mutton curry is something Ben cannot resist, he finished it all and i said this after looking at his clean plate. ‘Ben, you must be someone that add a lot of oil(jiayou) all these while as you have partaken food like this. haha. -.- and i cannot believe that i actually told ben this when he asked me if his eye bags is visible. ‘As long as you don’t draw on the wrong place,on your face instead of papers,it will not be visible-he is an art student in Laselle-hahaahaha.)

what beats our tiredness and everything is to go back to Expo for serivce 2, to be immersed in His presence. This week’s service is really ministering. Without Him, i am helpless. But with the Helper- the HS, i am hopeful.

cannot wait for this whole thing to finish so i can go back to serve more in the CG. you have no idea how i miss it. i want to be that Barnabas and a great leader for you Lord… *EXCITED*

its the 16th of Sept today, exactly 10 days to my day. any dates? Time flies… i am turning 18 soon. Humm… looking back, its all about Him, Him and Him that i am able to come so far. Thank You Jesus!

here i come, my beloved and cosy bed…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....