Skip to main content

My sweet 18



Happy 17th Birthday To ZiXiang,
Happy 18th Birthday To Peifang & Me,
Happy 19th Birthday To Jessica
Happy Birthday To Us! (Whoo!)


Woooo! It is indeed a sweet 18th to me. Without further delay, I shall share how I spent my birthday's eve cum mid aut fest! haha. Tried out something out with great help from Jo. Smoky eyes! Just as I thought that it is just as easy as ABC, you just need to put your eyes near to some hot dish or something, feel that smoke and ta-da! Smoky eyes.(Alright, I am just crapping there. HAHA.) So anyways, headed down to Miss Clarity Cafe with Jo to meet out with Joanne and Derrick. I like that ambience there. Cool. We ordered food! All of us agreed that Derrick's Old Macdonalds is really worth the price. In fact, very worth it! They have like 'all kind of meat' in that one plate. Joanne ordered something which I forgot(haha), Jo ordered Soft Shell Crab Spagetti, and I ordered Baked Fish Pasta. The food there is generally quite nice, so worth going there again and again. Haha.

Headed down to TM and watched Underdog. Its kinda a lame show. Haha. Anyways, after that we took bus 15, to my house area to celebrate and stuffs. Funny stuff here. Derrick and Joanne thought that I don't know the plan of going to the playground to celebrate,cut cake etc, and the appearance of that special someone. So they stayed in the bus when Jo and I alighted from it. haha. While waiting for them to walk back, we took more photos. :)

Went to the playground and stayed there for a while with Derrick while the rest prepared that surprise for me. Joanne was back with a white long sleeved shirt and blind-folded me. (That was a lot of meow-ing and moo-ing while waiting for Jo and Special Someone to come.)So soon, they untied and i saw SHEENA! I was so happy that Sheena came all the way to surprise me! Had the cake cut, and soon had heart-to-heart talk with Sheena. Oh, how i miss her. Its agreed that I will go her house to 'ka-jiao' her after my Os &&& I will have the privilege to eat her Olio Olio! heh!

Thanks so much to Sheena, Joanne and Derrick for the celebration that warmed my heart! Of course, thanks to Jo's lovely plannings and overseeing and stuffs plus my 'smoky image'! Love ya all! Not forgetting the 'Little Miss Chatterbox' from Keng Sern, Derrick and Joanne! I love it tons and wore it out today. haha.



Naughty Joanne blindfolding me... haha

excited.

'Sit here first!'

Soon, meow-ing and moo-ing was heard from D

'when can i see?'

asked to stand up. HAHA.

In the Process of unfolding

Happy to see Sheena. :P

blowing time!

Appreciation time!

Dearest Sheena & Me! :)

TODAY!

went to meet Ken, Xiang and Xiu to feast at Sakae Sushi. Yummy yum yum! Surprising-ly tho i havent eat anything in the morning, i didn't ate much. Keep ordering Salmon Karage though. HAHA. so we were there from like 3-6pm, eat,rest, fellowship and all. A surprise unsuccessful. hahaaha! Half-way we were eating, Ken said he want to go to the toilet. so he went and came back shortly. Then when he is back at his seat claiming that he don't want to go anymore, he looked at Xiu, trying to signal her something. Thus, i turned back and realised something funny! hahaha. He actually went to put the present (thanks! i really love it!) on the conveyer belt, wanted it to travel to where we were sitting so i can see and be shocked. However, IT WAS BLOCKED before reaching my 'attention area'. HAHA!

Went to meet Ah ma, Ke Ni and Jun after that and we headed to Kenny Rogers. I THOT i would resist, but couldn't, and had given in to Marcoroni & cheese even i am very full. haha. thanks for the lovely tee and jeans! i love it, yes i do! ^^

wanna thank those who have wished me in friendster, via smses or any other means too! Really appreciate it. I shall describe more when more pictures are ready alright? For now,heres what I have. Hee.(Shuyin & ShiTing) blogged a post just for me! thanks gals! feel so blessed!&&& know that I will be here for you! LOVES!) Thanks once again! Night! :)
------------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....