Skip to main content

Secret Revealed

September 5, 2007

Hey people, wanna show you guys to this video done by Chaiern for E431 & E456… Indeed, memories will always remain in our hearts. When we recall back these times we have had together, we are no longer somewhere near because we have moved on but at the same time, it just seems like yesterday that we are together, playing and sharing.

Oh by the way, was studying on monday night and listening 88.3Jia Fm and Toshi ( the DJ on duty during that time) encouraged people to call or sms in dedications and to share how their day was spent and the number was being read out. So, i decided to send in a sms. Went into ‘Sent messages’ to check if its really sent and it did not appear. so sent again and checked again. haha. And similar result, it did not appear. so i thought okay nevermind, shall just continue to study.(haha) and guess what? After some 5 minutes or so, Toshi acutally read out my sms! I then realised that my ‘Sent Messages’ folder is too full to contain new sent messages. So anyway, i know no one managed to hear as i didnt inform anyone ( i was shocked myself.hahaha), heres the message i sent.

‘Jasmine: To all E431, E456 members and Toshi. All the best in whatever you do and always believe in yourselves that nothing is impossible! Love you all tons!’

So how is the title for this post linked with what i said so far? Not much. Purely because it will have something to do with what i am going to say. LOL

FINALLY, yes, finally, managed to watch ‘Secret’ by Jay Zhou with ahma yesterday at orchard. As expected as what we checked online, the 730pm slot is full. Thus, we watched the 930pm one. its really worth watching it man! the story plot is not one of those ‘once upon a time’ kind and it has a balance of romance with humor. *love it*

had a great time of catching up with ahma too… thanks for being there!!! soon, we shall meet again on someone’s birthday? haha. Take care and enjoy yourself at work even its not very much out of willingness at first. :D

Study…Study…Study… I shall do it not for anything else but for His glory!!!amen…

PS: thanks for all the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....