Skip to main content

I love Jo!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!
FINALLY!!!
I AM ONLY LEFT WITH POA MCQs PAPER TO SIT FOR FOR O LEVELS!!! :D
I cannot wait... to serve in the CG again and the many more stuffs!!! :D

HE IS FAITHFUL all these while. Without Him, I am sure I will not be able to come this far. Thank You Lord! (have more to share, soon will!)

My Eldest sister is coming back from Hong Kong today too. :)

**New BlogSkin accompanied with a new url address! Modifications soon... **


By the way guys, I am pondering about the color to dye for my hair (the first time-.-) and maybe having a change in hairstyle. Any suggestions? Do tag me! :)
------------------------------------------

anyways, this post is dedicated to JOSEPHINE CHEANG; my beloved sister...

She had day surgery in CGH yesterday from 7plus in the morning till 11plus. I was kinda shocked when i first saw her as she looked really in pain. But thank God that she got better. Temperature were checked hourly and she got fever of 37.9. Had ice bags on her and lunch was served. I was really shocked to see an ice cream on the food tray and so I asked the nurse if she can really eat that. Thus, I found out that that is the thing that people eat in, as they cannot take in hot stuffs and all. Seeing her in pain really pains me. :(

we overheard from a patient at the opposite bed requesting the nurse to give her dessert instead of the correct desert. haha. so anyways, Jo was like saying: 'dessert, haha' or something and i thought she is crying for help and is in pain as it wasn't clear. haha. so anyways, she got on and off fever yesterday. :( HOWEVER, PRAYERS MOVES MOUNTAINS. She is now feeling better. Thanks to those who have been praying for speedy recovery for my sister! Lets continue to pray pray pray for complete healing and against relapse; ever again! AMEN! Everything's gonna be alright. I must agree that 'the power of love' is amazing. Derrick has been really taking care of her and Mum and I was like... Thank God for Derrick or she will be having a harder time. SO... thanks Derrick! :)

like what i mentioned from the start of this post... I am only left with ONE PAPER to go, I am going and must get down with cleaning my room (super overdue) and helping with the house chores.

Coming to the house chores... Jo, thanks for always standing in the gap so so so much for me! (Have not been doing housework recently due to exams that when I mopped the floor just now, it seems that i am so rusty already. Tsk Tsk. Anyways, I made a big commitment to Jo and this is what I told her on Sunday night.. 'Jo, thanks for standing in the gap all these while... when you are back, I shall be your maid and you the queen.' LOL.

Words said out cannot be taken back! My word is my bond. I must 'endure endure endure' to be her maid no matter what! No complains at all cause she had done just so so much for me...

She cheered me up when i am so stressed with exams.
She used her toes to touch my hand while i was holding notes, studying and said... 'Sorry, they don't have eyes.' haha; that really cheered me up.
She called me for no reason a Tadpole one day; 'Xiao Ke Dou yao chu qu le ah!' hahahaa. -.-
...
its just so many to list. I so love love love you sis!Get Well Soon!

alright, I gotta get myself prepared, and go to the Hospital already. Keep you guys updated again soon... :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....