Skip to main content

Pressing on

Indeed, today is the day of the results for my O level.
I managed to have my eyes tear-less throughout the whole process.
I told myself before going back to school that I gonna be strong. I did my best with and for Him.
No matter what is the result, I did my best and I am sure that like what Angela said, God have already planned my ways.

I know there will be people out there, maybe you who is reading this post who will think that I have wasted my two years. But I lift up my head and gather all my courage and say that I am careless of what you think because that is not my primary concern. I am thankful that I took that step of faith. I thank God at least I tried. I know and I know that I have did my best. He knows. & that's enough.

Since the start when I topped my class in my Sec3 normal technical class in 2004 and was given the chance to go Sec3 normal academic in 2005, that I choose that path, seeing all my friends going up to Sec 4 taking their N level before going ITE and I, in Sec 3, exposed to the new environment, being the oldest in my class, I pressed on. Pressed on even I struggled big time.

Miss Jaime Tan typed this in my report book when I failed most of the subjects then, in Sec 3NA.
This is what she said.

'Jasmine is gracious and does not hesitate to help her friends. She displays a strong desire to excel in her studies by putting many hours of hard work revising and asking teachers for personal help after schools. I believe with her hard work, she will be able to reap her rewards in life. It will definitely form an impressionable part in her life. Having her in my class is definitely a joy and with her presence definitely inspires a lot of her peers in 3C1. Keep trying!'

Yes. This is what she typed in my report book. I thank God for her. She started teaching me Chinese since Sec2 when I was still Normal Technical. That encouraged me and kept me on.

Again, I failed most of my subject during the End-of-year exams. And she still never fail to encourage me again...

This is what she typed into my report book.

'Jasmine is a responsible girl who never fails to help teachers and peers readily. She has worked very hard this year despite having a lot of problems in her school work. She is definitely a role model for her classmate.

That gave me encouragement to cling on. I was in the red zone, that is, those who actually cannot go up to Sec 4 NA. But what given the chance and managed to go up after moderation.

Did the struggles stopped? Nope. It continued when I got up to Sec 4. Still remember me crying more and more as I approached my teachers to take my N level results. Mrs Liu asked why am I crying until like that. Told me that I passed and asked me not to cry as my classmates would think something happened to me. Miss Goh, the very good POA teacher of mine stood up from her seat to hug me, and told me she is proud of me. I looked at my results and did I scored very well? Nope. Instead, I just got 10 points for my best three subjects, which was the minimum requirement to go up to Sec 5.

I thank God for that promotion. Having such a weak foundation, things did not get better. Of course I am disappointed. There were times when i would cry at one corner of my house, in the bus, pouring out my sorrows to Him. Indeed, too many times that I not could count. There is somethings mentioned here that even my close friends don't know because I choose to share with my Best Friend - Jesus. You may think that I am really into religion. But I can say that I am not. I have experienced and is experiencing His true love in my life. The strength given could not be compared to anything else. I love my Best Friend.


Woooo.. I am amazed myself that I have went thru all these. But I am even more amazed how God have brought me thru all the while.

I shall move on. JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI shall be strong. Strengthened not in my own strength but His. Amen.


I want to special mention these people...

-Steven. Called me 5 to 6 times and smsed me and told me he called me but could not get me, understand that I may be busy. Thus, when I replied him that I am going ITE, he called me again to ask if I am alright and encouraged me that he heard that ITE is getting better and stuffs, asked me if I am alright. That is appreciated, Steven. =)

Jerique, thanks for your well wishes too. I love you.

Joycelyn smsed me after her work today and asked me not to worry, encouraged me on. Thanks...

-The amazing thing is that they are all my colleagues. I really thank God for all of you. All of you are making me sad to leave the company. However, I know this would only mean more meeting ups.


-Thanks Angela for telling that you believe that I will do well in ITE. It means lots to me.

-My family

-Sharon How Shu Yin

-Kenneth

-Xiao Yong

- &All of you, you know who you are, who encouraged me on. All the smses, all the word of encouragements and everything, I appreciate it, really. They had brightened up my countless dawn and dark days and I actually save them and look at them when I feel so sad and feel like giving up.

Maybe I will be crying a lot these few days, but i declare that i will be stronger after I come back from my Secret Place.

A lot of things to share, but cannot organize myself now. Anyways, THANKS FRIENDS. I mean it.

You have made a great great different in my life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....