Skip to main content

Thanks!

As usual, Dad fetched me to somewhere near CPF Building (Tampines Branch) to take company bus. Saw this school girl on the way to school, that was when I thought that she was late, yet taking time to travel. Soon after, I saw a Ngee Ann student walked past. That was when I remember that school starts an hour later for some schools on Monday. -.-

I t feels wierd that I am waiting for the bus to go work while they go to school. Nevertheless, I don't miss school. (but the company of friends and teachers like I always say) =)


---

It seems that those quality time (which is still my love language now) we spent is rare now.
It seems that we look at each other's short coming a bit more than our positive side.
It seems that our relationship could be compared to friends as you don't seem so frustrated when they ask you about your life while you told me it is a long story, and shortly just tell me briefly as it is actually not that long the story, when I asked you what happened when I saw your blog.
It seems to me that your 'wait ah' when I ask a question is not going to be carried on with an answer sometimes.
It seems to me that i am weary hearing you share as I am rather drained, emotionally, sometimes.
What I wish is not that you hear what I say but to really listen to me, without any distractions.
I am not jealous or anything like that. This is just my thoughts now.
But well, I guess it is a life process. You are in a different phrase of your life now I guess and we all got to move on. I take joy that my ultimate strength is found in Him. :)

---

I believe in the principle of sowing and reaping. Whatever I sow, I will reap. Really want to sow more love into others' life. Believing to go for mission trips (even those short ones) this year. Malaysia also no problem! Ha. Going to look and plan when the '2008 mission trips' list is out. HOO!

Talking about Malaysia, we (the 3 sisters) are planning a trip to either Bangkok or Taiwan this March. Man, it has been a long long time since I last took a plane. A good 7 years already. It is so close to a decade! -.- I was sick during my last trip overseas some more. Thus, I believe that we will be able to enjoy ourselves! :)

Was mentioning rebonding my hair in bangkok and that was when Jie asked if I really dare to let them do the job, which leads me to the shampoo and all the stuffs they use. Hmmm.. I must 'shan si' (think properly). LOL.

---
Now, the long delayed appreciation for my fellow CG members, E431ians! :)

Angela
Thanks for all your encouragements all these while! You are simply my awesome leader and friend. :) someone who is so 'fashion savvy' and beautiful! You looked gorgeous during your ROM last year and I know that you will sure look even more gorgeous on your wedding's day! I am looking forward to this year's breakthroughs, victories after victories over the spiritual warfare we are going to go through! It will be the best year yet, for E431ians. Yeah! :)

Kenneth
Hey Ken, thanks for encouraging me to do more by seeing you being an great influence! Ha. Sounds 'chim' (profound)? Anyways, it has been awesome having you around all these while. All the best as you launch baoshanbaohai.blogspot.com! -.- Let us not be weary but to cling unto Him for strength! Oh yes. You look great with your smile (HA, can never forget how you tried and practiced the way to smile.) ;P

XiaoYong
Thanks for your willingness to serve! That indeed had impacted me. Your 'ming xing' randomness is something that keeps us entertained. Having you around spells great! TP is yours to take! :p

ZiXiu
Thanks for your 'rah-rah-ness' in the CG! It had and will definately bring waves of joy into the CG. Thanks for always being the sensitive one! You will always try at the best of your ability not to let people feel left out. All the best to your work! You can do it! GO,GO JIAYOU, ZIXIU! :)

Shimin
Thanks for staying commited eventhough it may not be easy for you at times. You are awesome, really! As it is the first day of school, you are a lil senior, to those Sec1s, continue to shine for Him, in everything you do! Seek to glorify He,sis. Remember, He sees, He honors! Love ya! :)

YinYin
Hey girl, thanks for being yourself! It has been a blessing, a great one, to have you around. I really appreciate you for coming all the way down to Expo eventhough it may be rather early. :) Remember, I believe that you can do well in your studies. Jiayou! :)

YuYang
Thanks for introducing Japanese into my world! I really think that you are one fast learner! Amazing. I need to learn some basic so that I will not say 'agu dak dak wu'(?), which means I don't know in Malay. Haha. Upper sec already! So fast ah. :) Continue to shine for Him! :)

Aloysius AKA Jiande
A spiderman fanatic you are ah! Ha. Thanks for your randomness at times! It did brought and will lit a smile in us. HAHA. Though project works and term test and everything may be hectic at times, look up into Him! All the best to your studies!

Benjamin
WOOHOO! Coming back to Singapore soon! Looking forward to seeing you, hearing your latest updates on your life! Thanks for everything! Have a blessed year ahead and all the best to whatever you do!

Jonathan
This is what he sent as Happy New Year greeting yesterday:
'With great power comes great responsibility. Though we don't have powers like superman or spider man we have the power to male choices so let make the choice to make better choices as 2008 comes knocking on the door. Happy New Year!'
Man! I am so proud of you, Jon! Thanks for being so teachable! You amaze me in the big and little things! Continue to grow in Him and let not your light be hidden! LYSS is for your take Bro! :)

Thanks E431ians for always encouraging, challenging me! Love you guys loads! Remember, though you may walk through the fire, you will not be burnt. Though you walk through the water, you will not be drown, because He reigns! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....