Skip to main content
**This post is especially dedicated to my bestie, Melissa Teo Hui Jun** ;)
----------------------

*SURPRISE!!!!*

Bestie! Happy 19th B'day to you! Let me start off with the old times. HA!


Man! I love that face of yours!! HEH.


That was back in 2005. :)

I still remember I took this particular photo after I secretly cry at one corner and that was when you know it, even I tried to hide from you girls, that you encouraged me on.

Hey Mel, I really thank God for you. [You know I really do! :)]

I will always remember how that post card got us a lot a lot closer till now, that we became very close.

I will always remember that one day when we were in Sec 3 that there was this spot-check and I got panicked like no one's business, super afraid that my phone will be confiscated. My hands were shaking some more. Very drama, but that was how I reacted, as a not really confident person then. Why would I remember? Because... you came in and calmed me down! HA.

I will always remember us going to different quiet places to pray together instead of going for breaks during lessons.

I will always remember that sometimes we would skip recess to share with one another things.

I will always remember those times when you spoke really encouraging words into my life. All the text messages you sent to me. I saved them! Even until today, I do keep them in the especially created folder. They means a lot to me.

I will always remember my 17th birthday. Again, why will I always remember that? Because we met out, together with Mrs Lock and Miss Teo. You text me in the morning to ask if I would want to go out with them, to sort of reunion, as Andy is working there too. I still thought that you forgot my birthday that I actually replied that it is so coincident that we are meeting today as it is my birthday also. You did not reply and you told me when you passed me my present that the meet up is for me and you purposely don't want to reply me. I am really touched.


sign.. I looked so not nice in the pictures we took that day.
Take new ones soon! Hee.

WE MET on the 2nd of Feb, FINALLY!!!
It has been such a long time since we last met.
From don't know since when we started to say: ' Let's meet out soon'. Ha.

That day was a day so memorable also!

Thus...

I will always remember that enthusiastic face you show when I share stuffs with you. (As time passed by, I kind of forgot that that was what made sharing with you such an enjoyable and comfortable thing to do.) You reminded me of that. I was reassured.

It brings warmth to me when I heard you saying: we go Long John, your favourite?

I am a sentimental person I must say. All these meant the whole world important to me, because you are someone special in my life. They are priceless.

So very happy that you are happily attached!!! Stay happy always okay! I know that we may not meet out often now, but you will always have the same place in my heart.

LOVE YA MANY TRUCKLOADS, BESTIE!

Let's strive forward together, and cling unto His promises! Jiayou!

Lastly...Enjoy your sweet Valentine's day with R! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....