Skip to main content

Outdates & Updates =)

Let's back track a little bit... =)

22nd January 2008

1 of the many unglam random pics
i took in office. HA!

Met up with Ah Ma after work and we took some pictures
after looking for Hui Jun's b'day present for a while.
Was waiting for Ke Ni to reach also. =)

She is the Ah Ma I mention every now & then=)

6 years of friendship & counting... ;)

26th January 2008 - Shi Zi Lu Kou (Bedok-wide)

Let me introduce my team's people! =)

Yellow Tee- Hui Shan
White tee with black prints - Jian Wei
Dirty Green Tee - Benjamin
Blue Tee - Jaslyn
Little Miss Sunshine - Hui Ting (Hui Shan's sister)
White Tee with mouth print - Sheila
[HA, sorry, don't better know how to describe it. :P]
The Photographer - Jasmine

We were given a mi tou, which was Cha Ye Dan.

Thus, this was the first pic we took with Cha Ye Dan!

dan.... dan gao is what we thought of.
Thus, brought and took a picture as shown above. =)

gao... gao dian
- finally found out where Munchy Donut (Bedok Outlet) is located at. Saw Shihui there. :)

( after we ate this, we went to Macdonald's to look for Angela and Yong Xiu for the mi jiao [last dish]).

However, we were asked to do a forfeit. It was to...

Talk loudly to the DUSTBIN outside Bedok Princess Mac. Phew, Thank God that we did it as a group. Ha. Ben thought of the sesame door thingy. Were supposed to video it down, for 2 minutes. HA. We did it eventually (well done!) and got our mi jiao. Thus, we stood there for a while to think how can we connect perfectly with our mi jiao, yu yuan chuan before leaving the place.


dian... dian xin


xin...xin xian otah yu. (Angela asked how we know it's fresh.
Thank God that the otah was on the toaster! LOL)

Lastly, yu... yu yuan chuan

Went to look for Angela and YongXiu...

& our team emerged as champion!

Well, i got to say that it was a breakthrough.

Cos it is a rare thing that the team I lead (for this kind of games) would emerge as champion.Ha.

Well done everyone! =)

30th January


Why such a twist? To cover my pimple. LOL-.-

Since it is the 2nd last day of work...







took these pictures at the windows, thus explaining the reflection of light. Ha.

31st Jan

Last day at work! How can I not be a good finisher? I started cam whoring and must do some more to end it well. Heh.






Lunch

As mentioned, got a lunch treat from Farhan, Nisha, Nor Sam and Rohaya... =D






due to my poor photography skills, i need u to
imagine the fish to be 5 times bigger. there was two of these few some more!


Super sinful chocolate cake. Ate only the cake,
not the top portion.


After Work


our last day at EI. Decided to go Parkway Parade. =)

To fill our empty stomach first, we went PastaMania.





Had this again. HA.


Got to know Jesslyn better and she's so nice to buy me this...





WU GUI COIN PURSE. So cute please! Ha.
as kiddish as it may be, I love it!
Although love the green shelled ones more, I am contented.
Heee.

Not only this, Jesslyn was very patient while I try on clothes and all.
Tks so much, girl! =)

1st Feb - Cell Group Mtg...


Aloysius, Ken, Jon, XY and Benjamin playing
the rubber game before CG Mtg started. HA.

2nd Feb

Met Melissa Teo Hui Jun finally!

Went to Long John and had our that great chat, and time together before heading down to expo. I am really so glad that our friendship are still as close. Thanks Bestie, for all the words spoken, for all the encouragements,thanks for remembering the details, for simply everything. Love ya!



=)

I was so blessed by Svc ytd. E.D.U.R.E! it was so for me =) Thank You, Jesus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....