Skip to main content

Happy Valentine's Day Part 2




I like this song.

It has been 4 days since I last blogged. Get ready for a rather long post,my dearest blog readers. =)


I just plainly posted a 'Happy Valentine's Day' Picture on Valentine's Day simply because I have nothing to elaborate. HAHAHHAAHAHA. Sounds funny but yeah,

I wanna say a big thank-you to all the brothers in E431!

I was really surprised. After CG meeting last Friday, Kenneth requested Angela and myself to go out of his room. We ended up chatting with Uncle (Kenneth's dad) about music, his collections, music again. HA.

Finally, we went into his room. A video was made too! & to enable it to project it on the wall, Ken actually went to borrow the projector from Cliff even though it has to be returned the following morning!

Will post up the video once he upload it. Looking forward to watching it again too.

Okay, let me continue. HA.

So there was this part that the brothers were pre-assigned to give us sisters (Angela, Shimin & Myself was there that day) rose.

Jonathan gave to Shimin
JianDe gave to Angela
XiaoYong gave to me.

There was heart- shaped balloons hiding inside Kenneth's cabinet too! It was supposed to be 'let out' while the brothers share their speech but well, it's still so sweet! I took back the green one.

Thanks Jonathan for going to Ken's place right after your school to prepare all these, and to rush down to Aljunied to buy string!

Thanks JianDe for printing out the 'Happy Valentine's Day' card! I saw that for the name part, Angela's was pink, and mine green. Wow, thanks for the effort!

Thanks Xiaoyong for cabbing to various places to run errands and for giving me the rose! HA.

Thanks Benjamin for trying your best to support the atmosphere, and to hide the surprise from us!(evil smile)

Thanks Robin for your forte in music! That made Uncle happy and Valentine's day is all about appreciating your loved ones and friends!

Thanks Kenneth for seeing and making it happen!

Simply put, thanks for all your efforts, guys!

I really appreciate it, many and much! Aww, they were really sweet. HEHEHE.

( Some pictures I took after I reached home that night before I continue blogging. HA)




spastic? HA.





It's not sky, it's my room's wall. LOL

Went to meet Shuyin yesterday.
ShiTing, Adeline, Ian and Kenneth were there too.
We(ShiTing, Shuyin, I) decided to go Ian's place to take a look ( he just moved house)

I like the place. Also... I am amazed by Ian's cooking. Wow. Man, his passion to become a chef is remarkable! Nice! Jiayou Ian! We(I) am looking forward to eat more of your cookings!

Some pictures again, before I go... HAHA.









Above are more pictures took during CNY season.

15 more days to my TAIWAN TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....