Skip to main content

The bad fall

It seems that I am less and less motivated to blog during the week; ending up posting those 'let's recap what happened' kind of post. HA. Yes, this is nonetheless another post in this category. Heh.

Saturday - 26th April 

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY SHARON HOW SHU YIN!!! You know I love and appreciate you. Looking forward to meeting you this week for your belated celebration! ;) JIAYOU BABE!

Sunday - 27th April 

Went to look for Shi Pinn with Sharon! She is so sweet please! Waited for me to have lunch together even she was super duper hungry then. Sweeter when she told me its okay to wait for her motivation for work! Thanks MEI NU! =)

 
My share! Thanks Shi Pinn for treating us!
Sharon's share. ;)
While she was away buying us... this is her share!

... carrot cake! She did not want to take photo
 but I took anyway cause I want to blog about this, 
and appreciate this babe! ;)

Went to walk around Down Town East and apparently, the newly opened mall was boring... I know why. This is because we did not go to the main area of attractions. LOL. Went Whitesands after that and we went to take neoprints! It was cheap as we got one A5 size free on top of what we have got when we spent only 3 bucks each... ;)

FOC!! HEH.





all hail... not my big pimple! =(


went to do medicure and pedicure while Sharon plucked her eyebrow.


'When will it be dried?' - self designed comment.

It was taking AGES TO DRY! and the sad thing was that...
it's a last minute decision to do it. Thus, I walked home with
my covered shoes and it was kind of destroyed upon reaching home.
So sad! But thank God its not very destroyed, I guess. The lady whom 
did my finger and toes nails kept commented that I have soft bones. -.-
Anyway, I guess it's alright as my first experience. :)

Monday - 28 April 



took lots of pictures with Shi Pinn!!! And Mei Wen too. :)
collage-d it as requested. completed with some older pics. ;)

Class ended at 4PM and all of us went home... however, on my way home,

I TRIPPED and FELL DOWN while walking on those rough surfaces near my house! =(

Injured my left and right knees. For some reason, the left knee will always get more impact than the right and thus, my left knee's wound was on my scar! ( went for knee operation when I was Primary 3 (Left) and Primary 5 (Right) due to it being out-of-shape.) Super painful. Went to see doc at the clinic and he suggested me to go CGH to have get a X RAY done, to ensure that it is not a fractured. Gave me 2 pills of pain killer on the spot and thank God the pain got controlled. BTW, he was super nice and polite, and emphatic towards me. HAHA!

Went to Mac with Jo to wait for our dad to fetch me to CGH and I saw Nisha (my ex-manager at Expeditors). She was having her dinner there and we managed to talk for a while... I am super not pleased with the service provided by CGH. There was this guy who is a staff or senior nurse who was very rude and just peel off my nicely wrapped dressing by the GP at White Sand (Pasir Ris) Clinic when I just gave him the answer for what he wanted to know. =(

Anyway, it was quite a scary experience to have my left knee x-rayed and I got flashback of what  I went through and all. But thank God that the report shows that I am ok. PTL!

*Thanks Derrick too!

Here are some pictures of my injured knee... 

*BEWARE* : Don't look at it when having dinner or stuffs...






































can see my scar? its one straight line down... =(




what's pedicure for when you can't walk like normal? Ha,
okay, this is random.

Today - 29th April

Watched the last episode of TKA ( Er Zuo Ju Er Wen) and man! It was simply awesome. I am so glad that this is Part 3 coming up. (Although I know it's not going to screen sometime soon.) HIP HIP HURRAY!

BYE BYE! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....