Skip to main content

Mother's Day, Movie, Class Event


11TH MAY - HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I am truely blessed by the Mother's Day Service last Sunday.
It was just so amazing, and really heart warming.

This year's Mother's Day celebration is indeed going from glory to glory, level to level!

First, we had a sweet, touching drama. AWESOME!

Then we went on to appreciate all the Mothers who were present there with body shop vouchers and $10 Attributes voucher.

In addition to these usuals, we had various competitions like the 'Most Look-Alike', and the 'Best Letter' contest.

One of the highlights, in my opinion next. It was the going up on stage and appreciate your mum when they are seated at their seats, on the stage... Simply put, to openly confess your love for your mum and to appreciate her. It is a step of great faith, I believe, to be able to do it... and the beautiful thing was to hear their appreciative words being bought across lovingly. Motherly love was on the air man! HA. This was also the part which I could not help but to tear. It was just so touching. Most of us could not help but to stand up and give them applause as they are simply amazing. You will get what I mean if you are there. :)

We sang the 'shi shang zi you ma ma hao' song too. It was great to see children hugging their mums and all. Awesome atmosphere. ;)

We (the 3 siblings and I) bought BioSkin's 98 color eye shadow set for our mum, as shown below.



;)

We were all glad that she like it, although quite taken aback when she saw so many colors. ;)

Went to look for Shi Pinn after that! ;)

Did not managed to take any photos together, but took pretty much self-taken pictures instead during the walk home from Down Town East. HEHE.


There's 70 plus photos. Now then I realize that I took a lot. haha! No wonder the journey home seems so fast! -.-



We had our TG (my class) big day on Tuesday where we invited the lecturers, and the 3 classes from the Tourism Course, January intake. The rough outline of the program went like this.. First, a cheer item (I was involved in this), the showing of video, and the quiz, ending with the presentation of 'Star Awards' for those January Intake Students who have had prefect attendance. It was rather drama as there was a sudden black-out just when we were about to start the whole thing. HA! Thank God everything went back to normal after 15 minutes.

Went to watch 'What Happens In Vegas' with Eve, Binn and Pinn after school ;)

I love it! So sweet. Hee. ;)

We went Marina Square to eat Yuki Yaki at the smashing great price of $12.90 NETT for the Eat-As-You-Can Buffet! AWESOME! HEE.

Alright, I will stop here for now. Take care!

XOXO;)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....