Skip to main content

Attributes, dinner, blessings

Hello!

let me start blogging before more laziness sets in. HA.

Well, I am pretty sure that some of you have saw my that oh-so-ugly default green blogskin (the one before this current one).

Chose that as I received comments that IE readers cannot read my entries and stuff but lazy to edit. (you do know it, right? the codes thingy.LOL!)

Oh yes, I got pretty much freaked out when testing out whether it works with both FF and IE. Checked FF, and when I went to IE, I thought the same 'cannot-view-posts' problem is back. However, I was just thinking a tad too much. It was just loadingggggg. -.-

went to help out at Attributes (Book Store) till 530PM and it feels yewwww not able to go for service as I have to leave for family dinner for Mother's day. Nevermind. I am very looking forward to service later at 10 AM!

Took some pictures with some awesome people of Attributes... :)

LISHA! A sweet sweet girl. =)
ARIEL! Very easy going! =)
Joshua! Very nice and helpful guy!

In case you guys are wondering... Our dress codes are pink or red this week!

OH YES, one of the main highlights of the books we are selling now...

From Buddha to Jesus. To my opinion, I think this is interesting! It is like one of its kind. If only I am a mother...

I will then have my special $10 voucher on Mother's day and I will be able to buy it! -.- Just joking about this part, but really thinking to buy it!

Helped till 530PM and went off back home to prepare for dinner! Coming to this...

WE WERE ALL VERY DISAPPOINTED BY THE CHU-CHAO!!!

Imagine us complaining from the top to the end. HAHA! But still, bonding was there! My dad was funny.

As the shop is named Seafood Hut (Hai Xian Wu), my dad said this...

'they still dare to call themselves hai xian wu. repeated once more shortly after that. Well, it may not even sound funny here, but it was! Plus his expression. Hee.

The reason why we went there was because the other time was oh-so-yummy. BUT, now that they changed boss, everything changed too. Well, at least I am glad I am glad I am glad that I did not see any cats nearby me. HA.

THANKS TO JO AND DERRICK FOR THE TREAT!!

OH YES, and Derrick (Jo's guy; am i giving too much info?:x HAHA!) joined us! ;) THANKS FOR HELPING TO INSTALL THE DESKTOP!

now I have a super big monitor screen desktop! (as compared to laptop)! Hee.


RANDOM TALK.

Was at Clementi MRT with Shi Pinn the other day, and we were outside this provision shop.

AND...

Guess what?

A primary school kid approached me...

and he said...

'AUNTY, AUNTY!'

and I looked at him. It can't possibly be anyone else when you are so sure that he is looking into your eyes. -.- HA

so I said 'eh?'

he opened his wallet with two very visible maple story (online game) cards (needed to play the game) and asked...

'Ke yi ge wo wu kuai ma? wo yao mai maple ka' or something. (translation: Can you give me 5 dollars? I want to but maple card.)

Of course, I did not agree to give him.

I rather play his 'bad guy' here than to contribute ruining him in the future.

'spare the rod, spoil the child'.

On a lighter note now...

I thank God for all the blessings!!!

Blessed by Weili BK!
Last Sat went Bugis with Jo (my 2nd sister) and she treated me Ajisen.
Last Sun.. My eldest sister (Isabelle) had craving for soupy stuffs and so asked me to go along with her. We went to TM, had Ajisen (yes, exactly same dish some more! haha) again.
Jo told me two days ago that she blessing me with $25 dollars, for me to buy anything I want! (Still taking my own sweet time to think what about what I want. Heh.)
and so on!!

'A thankful heart makes one positive.'

XOXO! Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....