Skip to main content

reflections,

What Can I Say?

I am awesomely blessed by yesterday's School of Theology (SOT) Graduation Ceremony, really!

Singing this song remind me of God's goodness in my times of trials... Couldn't help tearing. I am so touched by His love. He is indeed faithful when I am faithless. It is indeed not exaggerating, if you have experienced it. =)
Thank You Jesus. ;)


This is actually an Indonesia song translated into both English and Chinese.

Walau Seribu Rebah (Chinese).mp3 -


WALAU SERIBU REBAH (CHINESE)


我从来不曾 怀疑过
到底你有多么爱我
我生命里的每一分钟
都有你看顾着我

有的时候黑暗临到
有的时候巨浪狂风
我心依然满有平安
因为有你看顾我
我的主

不管前面道路有多困苦
耶稣你永远是我的帮助
只要有你在我生命中
永远看顾
我必能一路永跟随
我的主

WALAU SERIBU REBAH (ENGLISH)

MERCIES THAT RISE WITH THE NEW MORN
SET ME APART AS A NEW BORN
EACH MOMENT I LIVE
BY FAITH I BELIEVE
WITH YOU I'M NEVER ALONE

DARKNESS MAY COME, TRIALS SEEM SO LONG
YOU ARE THE LIGHT I DEPEND ON
THROUGH VALLEYS AND STORMS
YOUR WORD KEEPS ME STRONG
MY SHELTER, REFUGE AND SONG
I TRUST IN YOU

EVERYDAY I LIVE
I KNOW YOU ARE MY GOD
I LIFT MY FACE AND LOOK TO YOU MY LORD
EVEN WHEN THE MOUNTAINS TREMBLE
AND A THOUSAND FALL
I WILL STAND WITH YOU
MY JESUS
TAKE MY ALL


I am so proud of YONG XIU, TONG YAN, SHIMIN, PEARLY, LIVINGSTON, HENRY! Thanks for being that inspiration to me.

Going thru the graduation ceremony really makes me feel like being a part of it. Seeing the SOT 19TH INTAKE registration form nevertheless add on to it. HA.

Hmm, will stop abruptly here. Continue soon. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....