Skip to main content
let me continue with my 'birthday related post' before it gets piled up.

26th Sept...

Went to riverwalk after biding good-bye to Ah Ma and Ke Ni...


my miss naughty girl! ahaha!

saw what i was holding? RULAN'S hand made card for me!!!

more pics of it from her site...






Before giving this to me, she actually named this random card,
and asked me to go to her site to rate and comment, stating that
no one does that. It is so nice right! and she told me that it is for me!
and that she changed it to Random's Jasmine Card... click HERE to see more!

THANKS KELICIA TAN RULAN! WO AI NI!






boy oh boy! It was sure a great meeting... Touched by what Pearly shared when she played her own composed song with guitar. Although there was much obstacles, she still stood out in faith. For those who were there, i am pretty sure that you would know what I say and what it meant.. =)

CELEBRATION WITH N266 after the Youth Meeting...

They bought 3 brands of not well known brand bottles of Green Tea (except my favorite, Pokka) and asked me to drink them, till a certain amount. LOL! I hate the mint green tea. SIMPLY DISGUSTING.ahahhahahahhaah. LOL!


it is this glasses! hahaah.

IRRITATING YANG XIAO YONG. LOL


Then they gave me a lipton(?) tea bag, claiming that it is my present. I went -.-........ and know that something's amiss.

HAHAHA.

Then.. Tadah!

They gave me a green glasses + a green neck accessory.

The said that they wanted to buy green tea but couldn't find so they bought pandan cake and demanded me to use my mouth to eat it. LOL!

THANKS SO MUCH for everything guys! Though there is a lot of mirror in riverwalk (that i could figure a lil here and a lil there of whats happening after a while), I appreciate it much!!

Saw Leon!!





I miss him like crazzy. miss the past when I was just in my lower sec... meet up soon ok!

*Random: He was like putting his hand at his head and then on mine for like two times.. for a moment i thought he was thinking: haix, jasmine, still as short (as compared to me). but he commented that i grew much taller! flew up the sky! HAHAHAH! LOL! -.-

Sunday 28th of Sept...

Went to Jurong West Church to help out at Attributes! It has been like ages since I last traveled to JWC. Still remember the past where I would travel from Pasir Ris to Boon Lay every week, and the smell in the church premises. (City Harvesters, you know what i mean right? AHAH!) So anyway, I was put in charged of the customer service counter that day and I love being busy! I.E: Busy asked questions by various people at one go. Hee hee hee... OH yes.. I found another person who share the same birthday as me. Just that he is 36 years old. AHAH.

Moving on... I helped set up the autograph section for BY2 and Faith and I were pretty looking forward to taking pictures with her... then then, I DIDN'T KNOW that they came up, and sitting at the table just next to me and I DIDN'T KNOW they went away! How amazing right? HAHA. But i was busy giving up redeemed stuffs to customers then. but yeah, i must say that BY2 is very taiwan-ied already, eventhough they are Singaporeans! Their chinese accent also. Well, this is besides the point.. I love their bubbly-ness and they danced pretty well too. Yeah!

Pictures!









Nothing beats having our own building. Let's arise and build! :)))

Trained down to Bugis to meet Mei Juan, Rulan and Jessy!!!

OH MAN, my phone battery went empty during the day and I din managed to memorize their number and so gotta call Shuyin and yadah yadah, you know the rest.HAHAA.

Met them! OH SO SWWWWETT Jessy and Rulan reached earlier, trying to find the place the place that they wanted to bring me to... Tian Tian Huo Guo... And thankfully, Juan know where is it!!! And I was kept in suspense as to where are they bringing me to until we reached the destination man!

HAHAH.. Pictures!

*ok, it is not working at the moment.. so... shall do without it first!

it was a great time together! A time when we shared our weight openly. HAHA. EXERCISE! EXERCISE girls!! On ah! YEAH!

Let's continue.. They treated me!! So blessed! Thanks girls!!!! =D

We went to J Co Donut Cafe after that. It was a rather cosy place! And the girls sang me birthday song and the presenting of gifts, and my short speeches for each and everyone of them. I took video!! BUT, I am only able to upload one of the three thus far... shall put them all up at once when it is ready. =)

I just wanna say that I am blessed with you girls around!!! All that is in my heart was spoken to each of you.. and you know that I mean it! Heeeeeee! =D

I LOVE YOU KELICIA TAN RULAN!
I LOVE YOU JESSY PHUA PEI LI!
I LOVE YOU LOH MEI JUAN!

Thanks Jess for the guitar necklace!
Thanks Rul for the Utimate Worship CD!!

I LOVE THEM!

it is time...

that
I
pick
up
my
guitar
and
start
playing
it
again.

y
e
s

yes
yes
yes!!!

*well, just trieeed again... it just couldn't work.

I wanted to show you guys pics of my new hairstyle.

well well well, next post shall be it!

and yes, Mei Wen, you guessed it right. I rebonded my hair. LOL!

=DDD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....