Skip to main content

Birthday, Random Pictures

25th OCTOBER 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!

thanks for your love despite my imperfections..

thanks for loving us more than you love yourself.

I LOVE YOU MUMMY!

----------------

Some outdated random pics stored in my phone...:)

(not in any order)


Thanks to Sook Har, we got refreshed by this!

see the 'note pad' alike thingy, it is so cool of
them to provide this for easy disposal after
chewing them.. and funny that i actually tot
that it is 'note pad' in the first place...

I KNOW WHY! because i was super engrossed
in '命中住定我爱你', Fated to Love You then... BTW, I just finished
watching it on Fri! (slow i know, but it was
super duper nice! Tears shed, loud laughters heard)
I strongly recommend you to watch! :))


my new eye candy, 陳楚河. hee hee hee.

:)) it seems that i am more attracted to guys with long hair.
(but then again, not all are suited to have long hair.HA)
Jerry's still the best! Watching him in Hot Shot just melts my
heart again and again. HAHA!




Lets continue!

Spoony babe and me off on our hoodie fun. ;)





& She is Sook Har! When others are working out their bodies,
we are working out our hands... ( you do get what I mean, yes? HA!)





mei wen A.K.A Ah Lian Hua (inside story)

Let me depict! XiaoYong, Xiong, Casandra,
Rena,Wendy and i were doing the recipe book for
Cliff's birthday and that was when XY randomly
took the pen knife to cut out X, and Y from his pencil case..
being the irritating him, he asked me to shut up and put
that 'X' on my 'mouth', as shown above.)RAHHH! LOL.

The 'testing 123' baked rice we baked for Cliff!

Mei Wen DA CUTE! =)








I love the hot pink colour nail polish on my nails, tks to KAREN. :)

------

The 2nd week of the semester was over.

The 3 Modules I am taking right now are...

1) Business Etiquette and Grooming (BEG)

2) Reservation and Ticketing (RNT)

3) Office Information Technology (OIT)

I think all or most would have to agree that the most challenging module is RNT.

It is using a system called the 'Abacus' to reserve and confirming flights ETC.

¤¤TSTS etc etc. HA. I guess this is knowing what you are doing and to be calm, really steady.

one wrong step taken would end up the agent paying the whole lump sum. And air tickets are not cheap to start with..

HA. LOL.

am i scaring myself or what? :x

Anyways, TGians, LETS ALL DO IT! =)

BEG is light hearted and interesting...

Had cat walk (yes, cat walk! haa!) last week and here are some pictures I koped from Spoony. :P

JASMINE CHEANG, you gotta have more confidence in yourself!


One of the jokers every class has.


HAHHA! Shafeeq!

Jon was verbally voted as the most presentable one!
side track a bit! Saw the lady of the left? She is Mrs Ho!
a super fun loving lecturer! I can never forget her using the
indian accent to converse with my when she called me to
confirm stuffs the other time. SUPER FUNNY!
She is someone who is super relatable too! Lovely!
I love MRS HO! Since I am on this line..


Macau trip '08

he is Mr Ooi (pronounced as Wee), also our new Class Advisor!

Super nice he is too, always bringing the best out of us, giving us
lil lil gifts like chocolates and stuffs. Beyond that, his genuine love for us.. always leave me speechless.


the guys of TG (except Daryl)!


I would be posting on GT Farewell soon.. stay tunned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....