Skip to main content

GT FAREWELL

Let me procrastinate no more and start blogging about last Sunday's GT Zone Farewell :)

26th October 2008

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROYSTON!

The day of mixed feelings (sad that the victories of GTZ stood still and happy that greater things we all are going to do, going to experience as we move on to different zones.) arrived.

The last game together as a zone, the last P&W sessions as a zone, the last meeting as a zone. Oh, how precious was that, really.

Indeed, as anticipated, I could not hold back my tears when Gabriel started to share about how his decision of focusing in the market place came about, to the appreciation of every single of us in the zone, and not forgetting the fabulous awesome leaders of the zone.

Flashbacks of good and bad but conquered times begun to flash back at the back of my mind.

Gabriel said this... 'When the willingness is great, the difficulties cannot be great.', and yes, indeed, 'willingness surpasses all'...

GT Zone was built strongly in these three main areas - discipleship, prayer and fasting... and, it will go on. I believe that the GTZ DNA will go on wherever we go. Yes and amen! =)


THANKS FOR EVERYTHING SINGLE THING YOU HAVE DONE ONCE AGAIN, My dearest mentor and leader- Gabriel. :)

Believing together with you that you would be able to earn the first million! ;)

Rulan and I walked around and managed to chat with one of the very awesome leader, Shi Xiong.







Shi Xiong was our very wise tutor in our earlier days.
Thanks for imparting your knowledge to us, Shi Xiong!
We love you!

Met Felicia, our First ever CG leader too!

ATTENTION TO RULAN AND JESS: We are very most probably meeting on Sunday! Will keep you girls updated! HAHA!

Looking forward!



Went down to Belly's to give Spoony a surprise. (I think so far every visit was a surprise except for the first time when I told her I am going down.)

ALMOND FISH AND CHIPS... MAMA MIA!

-----

This week is the week where we Arise & Build..I gonna trust in Him, although we are facing recession. We will make it! Although I am still in the process of getting used to being in AZ zone, I anticipate that things will turn out great and more glorious! Yes!

To all GTees... Let's keep on keeping on with Him!

Before I go.. this is the worship song church sang last weekend. It was super ministering and very in season for me personally.

My God Reigns.mp3 - Abundant Life Worship


My God Reigns

I have a hope so sure
An anchor for my soul
My peace in the worst of times
I trust in God alone

Let every voice declare it now

My God reigns
His love will never fail me
My God reigns – He’s ruling over all
In all my Life
In every situation I know
My God is greater
My God is over all

By faith I have believed
And on this truth I stand
No power in life or death
Can take me from His hand

Let every voice declare it now

My God reigns
His love will never fail me
My God reigns – He’s ruling over all
In all my Life
In every situation I know
My God is greater

My God is greater, my God is greater
My God is greater, my God is greater
(My God is greater, my God is over all)

Above all sickness, above all fear
Above every heartache here
In earth and heav’n – My God reigns!
Above all power, above all thrones
The greatest love I’ve ever known
Today, forever, my God reigns!

----

YOU ARE FAITHFUL...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....