Skip to main content

For My Beloved Brother

edited....

i didn't know that i chose the same fotos when i blogged about my brother last year. Anyway, this is the song which i think is of much relevance, and meaning... =)

Click HERE (and then scroll down) to view the previous post about him...

-------------------------

it is kinda crazy when I am still up at this unearthly hour... oh man...

anyway, yes...








i am missing the you in the past... when we would play together like there is no tmr,
when we would laugh together with no worries, and when i would fetch you at the drop off point of your school bus in your lower primary days, when I would go to your primary school to look for you during your recess... all the sweet nothings...

you just have no idea how much we love you... it is way beyond our words (although harsh at times), way beyond our expressions when you do this and that...sometimes i would even ask myself if all the tears and heartaches is worth it...and then i figured that i will not NOT feel anything when it is something that has got to do with you..how to not feel anything, having those things related to you, my brother? This is one thing that I have not mastered, and never ever want to.

I just pray that your eyes would be opened, and that you would be able to realize that all that you are doing is folly, pure folly. I pray that you would wake up, and i believe that if you do, you will be able to excel for your N level.

my dearest brother, i love you, i really do. and no dad, mum, sister would want the worse for his/her son and younger brother.

after all that have been said, i will still and always will, hope for the best for you....you are the deciding matter...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....