Skip to main content
13 FEB 2009...

It was my dear MELISSA TEO HUI JUN'S 20TH BIRTHDAY!!


Taken from her friendster... didn't manage to celebrate for
her as she was busy. BUT, soon we must! Ok? Ok! hahaah.


you are not, and never forgotten.
you are someone so dear to me.
Those memories we had is so precious.
I hope that despite of our busy-ness, we would
not degrade to some hi and bye friends. (Actually,
this I am so sure and assured that we won't. :))) But on the other hand,
be two close friends who will not feel awkward or
have reserve in sharing.

I LOVE YOU! :)

14TH FEB 2009- Happy Valentine's Day!!!





thanks for sucha well done bookmarks from the gents to the ladies!!
Ken, thanks for making all these happen! *and yeah man, you won't
know how guilty i am after reading you kinda reflection on the prayer meeting.
Opps! hahahahaha.. No more all these from me! :)

I am glad that I captured down the appreciation part.. It lasts abt 6ish mins.. still uploading it,
so look forward! Hope you guys would enjoy despite the background noise disturbance. =) Shall elaborate more when it is up. =)

headed down to Bedok Hawker Centre to eat our dinner, and bumped into these super pleasant babes!


JIN LIANG!!! a promising future nurse whom
I won't think twice trusting in! ;)

Stella! She is a super duper sweet girl. =D

the sisters! Huishan and HuiTing... =) (yes, my shirt. but
hey, it took some effort to get Hui Ting to take photo! hahahaa..)

decided to go down to the Cathay to watch a movie after our dinner.
However, upon reaching, we realized that the show timings are
way too late. like 1.40AM and those sorta timings. So, we walked to Clarke Quay..
gotta walk thru the Fort Canning Hill... so here we were, taking a grp picture. Thanks to Zhi Xian!! =) Well, it was actually my FIRST time going to Fort Canning.. and boy! We were all sweating like crazy before we reached actually settled down. Thank God... tt despite this all, we did enjoy! The night walk. One valentine's day which is so so memorable. =)


we were so happy when we saw this escalator! Tot we were
very near already, but nah, we still gotta walk and keep on
walking. hahahhaaa....

The happy and all sweaty me.. eeeekkk. hahahahaa.

Felt like a tourist!


He is Hui Zhe!

man, I got to know from Jon when i was giving him BS that he actually try to do a video for us sisters but sadly it didn't work. and he actually just slept TWO HOURS!! :( Thanks so so much x infinity Hui Zhe!!! I am so touched and amazed... by the love you have for us. No, it never will go down to the drain, but yes, it will leave a footprint in our hearts. =)


THANKS TO CLIFF FOR THE NICELY PACKAGED MUFFINS!!
THANKS TO CHAIERN FOR THE SWEET AND THE HEART SHAPED COOKIE!(?)
THANKS TO CASANDRA A.K.A NO LINK FOR THE CUTE PIGGY LOVE LETTER!
THANKS TO THE BROTHERS OF N266 FOR MAKING MY (AND OUR) VALENTINE'S DAY A MEMORABLE ONE!!

i indeed felt so loved, by all these little things added together. =)

sidenote: Jo just told me that she received a Juicy Couture Watch from Mr Meow Meow A.K.A Derrick! Awww... so sweeet... =)

Well, share how was your Valentine's Day spent friends!

xoxo,
Jas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....