Skip to main content


我这张怪到暴的照片有吓到你们吧!

wahahahhaahahahhaaha....

i am kind of not used to spending hours on the internet already!!

thankful for this day of rest! x)

went down to Jurong West to help out at Attributes while the mighty men went for an awesome time with Ps Allan Meyer! I am blessed by the message too!

**Disclaimer: I never go down to B4 for the conference! It would be a real miracle if i really was able to with so many strong men around... hahaha. -.-

anyway, I was listening to his sermon, 'From Good Man to Valiant Man' and was blessed! Watched thru the close circuit tee vee at L1 when i went to the toilet and saw that they were playing sumo and i heard, eating hot dogs within two minutes kinda game! ahahhaa... anyway, i am really thankful for YUKI! If not for him, i might have been overwhelmed by all the men! hahaha, no lah no, just joking about this part... but really, two are better than one!

super funny... some bros shouted: 'hey sister, knock off already ah'? (was holding SOT and Attributes tags on my hand, while waiting for the traffic light to turn green... then i said haha, ya. and among those bros were Jian Wei! Was so shocked but delighted to bump into him! It has been like 257454854 days since we last met! haha really proud of him, that he is pursuing his dreams, and is a CGL now! oh and Rena, he was the one who 'trained' me to walk so fast! hahahaha...

so anyway, we all bid bye-bye at Pioneer Platform and here starts the 'exciting' journey back to Pasir Ris... I was helicopter-ing all the way!!! I reckon SOT students are able to relate to this.. HA, it means dozing off and moving your head and all without you knowing, cos too tired. haaha. man! I gotta admit that this quite frequetly happen these few weeks. from being so PS to being used to it. :S hahahaha! wait wait, why am i talking about this? hahahahah! opps! sorry, let's move on! hhaaha...

oh man I agree what JF said... it is no fun just to share entirely what is the fun and all happening for SOT for you gotta experience it for yourself to know why i am so blessed, enjoying myself despite the tiredness physically!! ;)

I love being in God's presence. I love you Lord. I love You... change me lead me, guide me HS...

The big test is gonna come! haha....

yes, our Mock CG meeting from 11th to 15th of May... I would be taking Praise on the 11th, Worship on the 12th, Word and Ministry on 13th and then Welcome AKA games on the 15th...

when i am at the end of myself, that is the start of You in my life..

i wanna be a loser of fear of preaching, the tone deafness and all and depend ON YOU. ;)

AMEN!

I was really ministered during worship yesterday during CG... amen! let it be done! =)

빌립보서 4:19

19나의 하나님이 그리스도 예수 안에서 영광 가운데 그 풍성한대로 너희 모든 쓸 것을 채우시리라


腓 立 比 書 4:19

19 我 的 神 必 照 他 荣 耀 的 丰 富 , 在 基 督 耶 稣 里 , 使 你 们 一 切 所 需 用 的 都 充 足 。


Philippians 4:19 (NKJV)

19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.


---------------------------

i am so excited for more and more! ;)

gonna rest for a while before I go sing K with my sisters later! hehehe... TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comments

Unknown said…
我的我呀!! 真的是。。。 哇哇哇 !!
刺激! 又好玩! 我也想和你一样!
我好期待读你下个日记!
Jasmine Cheang said…
THANKS FOR BEING MY 忠实读者! 我爱你!:)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....