Skip to main content

SOT Graduation

ALOHA! I am back! :)

something significant last weekend - 15 Aug 2009; My SOT GRADUATION!


Abel.Me.Rina!


We served as Choir for S2! :) First time serving at Expo stage, and the feeling as compared to JW's was different! Perphaps the distance. hahaa! but it was nonetheless awesome! My second last time serving in Choir. :)


来一个台湾版的!哈哈哈!



Miss Sweety and me!
Dearest Rina, thanks for all of your love, encouragements and advices, your everything!
so so glad to go thru SOT together with you! Thanks for being more than a friend, love you!
Irene! HAHAHA. I will never forget the time of choing-ing!
Yes, to coffeeshop during the 20 minutes break! How we looked
and signalled to each other. HAHA! You are awesome! Continue to
JIAYOU ok! **no more cold stuffs for you till your cough is gone! HEHE**

Joey! First got to know her thru Evan! During the BBQ! :)
--
Went to Attributes with Abel after that as they kindly and sweetly
wanted to celebrate for us, Attributerians cum SOT students! :)

He is one of the male cashiers from Attributes! A teacher in ... too! ;)
got to know him better during FOP! great to serve together with you!

Jeffery! SUPER FUNNY! dunno why, we live to bend down when
taking pics! Finally, this is not. HAA.

WEN YI! :) one of my v beloved Cashier ICs! Thanks for
your love and patience and understanding! :)

thanks for the watch, and the special pen! :) ;how special?
with the word "SOT'09 - Jasmine.C engraved to it! and it is red! :)
LOVE IT! :) Love you guys much. ;)
called XY and got their seat allocation! and... TADAH....


Spoony babe and Caspar! (yes, and my oversized shirt. HA!)
HAHA, i kept saying thanks thanks thanks to them because i really appreciate them for coming down! They were so patient while waiting for me i tell you! hahahaaha. Being there already means a lot to me, itself. Really! :)
*EVE, MEIWEN AND BINN, pls get well soon! Looking forward to our next gathering!*

Amelia and the irritating GX! HAHAHAHAHAHA. ;)

Kim and I!!! THANKS FOR COMING,thanks for
your friendship and love!! Lina, appreciate you
from the bottom of my heart too! More pics in FB!

Shimin . I . Jolene!

It was Hellen's birthday too! ;)

XINNI! how sweet she is! :) WE DID IT! :)

the performance from Strikeforce! Those who were in SOT too. well done Yong Qiang and people!


Happily A.K.A our ATL - LEE LIANG HONG! :)

Colourful and Dynamic couple -Peter and Corinne!
After the graduation service....


MY LOVELY HUIYI!!!! :)


XIU.me.Huiyi!
*XIU, thanks for the gift!! and Rulan, LOVE YOU!! THANKS FOR THE HAIR BANDs!! :)

my eldest sister - Isabelle!! Say gorgeous! :)

My family! with my brother missing. he went to his friend's b'day party. :'( ha!



N266!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

MY DAD!

AWW,LOVE YOU ALL! :)
-
went to City Hall and while waiting for the rest... we...







yep, dropping out. HA






Willie!

LOVE THE FLOWERS FR MY FAMILY!



from best!:)

from HUIYI! thanks for the scarf too!!:)
Jovan! :)

Shimin!

Vanessa!

Minqi!

Took a pic from the stage!
Jian Feng and I!
Team 8!
*Shuyin was there too!!! LOVE YA! :) meeting you soon!

HURHUR.
Yanglin!
--
It was simply a blast! THANKS EVERYONE FOR MAKING ALL THESE HAPPEN! xoxo!
need to go, preparing for work. BYE! :)
XOXO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....