Skip to main content

He is faithful.

ALOHA! :)

randomly came across this current blogskin and... it was pleasant to my eyes! Thus, the change. hahahaha.

It seems that it have been quite some time since I last posted some pictures here, so here you are! (yes yes, some quite zi lian...LOL!)





let me depict... i was really laughing hard, as Jo keep clicking the button without any signal. -.- HA!

I opened the rather forsaken 'Photoscape' and i love the effects! :)





Met Bestie after serving on Saturday... THANKS LOVE! told her before that i will be head over heels for her if i am a guy. hahahaha... ;)

Realized too that there is so much more to explore... boy, coolness it is! haa. LOL.




XOXO ;)

anyway, very impromptu-ly, Rulan and I met FELICIA last Thursday too!! Well, I got really high when she told me that she is pregnant!! She is five months into pregnancy, and her due date is in January. My beloved leader and friend, I really am so so happy for you! Cannot wait for it to come! Take care, will arm you in my prayers... :))

as there was IT fair, everywhere at City Hall was crowded. We ended up having dinner at 'Kenny Rogers'! Woah, super long never eat that, esp the sinfully nice Marconi and Cheese! It was a great time of reunion together...thought I really hoped that Jessy would be there too :) Really looking forward to the next, which would v v likely be at Felicia's house... :)

---

Well, these few days I have learnt a lot of important and priceless lessons from what I have experienced. Really a good lesson to learn from... :)

just as there must be a balance to everything we eat, do, commit to, i believe that there must also be a balance in our thought lives... Assumption is the lowest level of knowledge! I must eliminate it from my life.. Yes!

--

as I was reading through my notebook, I begun to be nostalgic... SOT life! I miss it so. I believe many too. however, i am not going to 'park myself' there now that I am graduated. God, let EVERY single thing I do please You... I want more of You and less of me... I want to be a servant like Andrew for You, and someone after Your own heart like King David, no matter what come may... Aku ini Tuhan... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....