Skip to main content

the things called L.O.V.E

hur hur hur.
have yet to blog about the mission trip to Jakarta. (super duper outdated!)
have yet to blog about Cliff's advance birthday celebration cum appreciation.
(theres this 7ish minutes video which (don't know why) I cannot upload! We shall see to it...)

oppsie! it just piles up, yes? haaa....

anyway, first up, the pics I 'kope-d' from Shuyin!
taken on the second day! ;)

Yes you guessed it, though Olympic 2008 was long over,
we spotted Bei Bei, Jing Jing, Huan Huan, Ying Ying, Ni Ni
(Bei Jing Huan Ying Ni - Beijing welcomes you) I like the
green one, second on the left. haa!

Star cruise mascot! Haven't been on a cruise,
don't mind if there's sponsors!! HA.

AWWW.... look at the sisters!!! They were wearing this
wig hair band on their heads!! Which totally spells 'KE AI'! ;)

Roles: Give out flyers while Shuyin gives out the balloons...

Lastly this obviously edited picture...

was super 'cui' throughout the two days. TIRING! :S
*shows double eyelids* ; for the benefit of those who just read my blog, i can show double eyelids,
esp so when i am zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
though I am pretty glad that i finally worked throughout a fair
(work all days of the fair), the role was different this time round.

Indeed of giving out flyers, i was supposed to help the Korean Tour
guides fill in the booking forms, after the customers make the decision
of purchasing... however, when there is tension, there inevitably will be
stress. And the two days, I faced them. First time doing this, and I totally
take my hat off to those in the sales department. really not easy man!

well oh well, of course the stressssss is not something to focus and rave over;
i am glad that i was able to know exactly how it feels and all! Quite a lot of take
aways. COMPOSURE COMPOSURE!! ;)

had our connect group PM at my house on the public holiday! (after a 'nong nong time')... it was great!! just that i was suddenly perspiring like crazy. Sweat literally flowed down non-stop that I got to interrupt and go to the washroom... yep, vomited. Experienced that before. I was told by my doc then that it was due to tiredness and low blood pressure. Like what ALH and a lot others mention, I gotta be a shui tong again! it is a daily effort i know... :)

as you would prolly see from the last post - that RULAN sweetly blogged for me, i met up with her and Xiao Yong for a simple lunch at Whitesands before she rushed off to work... bestie, really appreciate you for EVERY SINGLE THING!!!! really cannot finish listing them, but yes, you do know I APPRECIATE IT a lot a lot!!! it is you that assured me that i can do much more, go much further... :))) LOVE YOU!! lets lean on Him together! :))

met up with Mei Juan for dinner that day and here's some pics. :)


went to surprise Rulan at her work place! :)

the really cold us in the cold storage supermarket.
hur hur hur.






24th September - Kim's 19th Birthday at ECP!!!

Happy birthday Kim! Glad you liked and enjoyed your day.
love you!! awaiting you join me in the 2os club! (eh no no no, i am still not in yeah!
err not till tmr. LOL. -.-)

it has been a while since i went beach. love the breeze so much. and the little star glazing!

SENTOSA!!!! i want you!!! come to me!!! yay right, as if! i will go run after you sooon! LOL.

and so, i am on this earth for 19 years and 364 days! gonna step in to another 'zone' after the clock strikes 12. Treasure my 19++ moments! hahaha.

gonna have 'dinner cum supper' advance celebration with my FAMILY at 10.30pm. COOL right! i mean really classic to eat at this hr. But it is all because of me that such arrangements were made, as i am gonna have CGM before that. AHHH. thanks LOVEs!!! oh dear. LOVE MY FAMILY a lot!! cannot imagine life without them... :)

so.... what is my wishes?!!!?!

in random orders:

-braces (prayerfully before my 21st i am really putting on it! YES!!)
-Taiwan (miss all my friends toooooooo much...)
-$.$ (wanna buy somethings but don't know what to? Give me money, the most practical way! heh heh. how thick skin huh huh huh! ;P
- bags / clothes / etc!
-the rest leh? for me to know and maybe for you to find out!


PS: The Comment Box (at the end of each entry is up!)

alright, shall stop here for now. exhausted much. CHEERS! :)




Comments

Anonymous said…
how come wait til 21st? hahaha, faster put on braces and be part of my family :D i welcome you!

anw even if you're not sick, do drink more water la, what's JASMINE without water lei? LOL

ALH
Jasmine Cheang said…
hahaha! of cos it is the faster the 'BEST'er! (more than better) HAHA. but hor ching ching ching. $.$ hahaha! sooon! yes! soon!

wei!!! i am not the green tea leh! so it is ok! hahahaha. -.- LOL!!

when are we all mtg up!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....