Skip to main content

Movie, Friends

Yeah! watched 2012 with Juan yesterday! finally!
say wow pls! ha. man! it was reallllly hard to get good and comfy seat till today, even when it is already the 6th of 7th day of screening. The response is overwhelming! Although both of us were so so tired after work, our eyes were litterally glued to the screen for the straight 2 hrs 15 mins. I was actually having this small discussion with my my colleague over lunch. He commented that it is actually quite fake and I was quite certain that he was quite wrong, until... until i watched it for myself. hurhur. The part where how they are still alive after going thru a couple of 'sure-die' situations was in fact quite fictional, to my opinion. Other than that, I enjoyed the whole movie. I teared twice too. hahaha.

Eve is very fast and efficient! She sent me the pictures we took that day... Ta-dah!
Ahhhhh the Xiao Long Bao is making me drool yet again. :S

*order is from bottom (first pic) to the top (last pic)































coming to taking pictures, I reckon that my beloved camera is ill... booo.. hopefully it is gonna be alright... Yep! Oh yes, went Daiso and the whole place are so christmas-sy now! 37 days to christmas! wow, just 5 more weeks to go! I am looking forward to it! :) Alright that's me for you, for now. Bye!

Comments

Sharon said…
I teared twice too!

I cannot remember exactly what are the two parts I cried but one part that I cried was the mother begging them to take their 2 children that particular scene, the gate there.
Jasmine Cheang said…
^5! ahahaa... man. it was overall v nice... too bad i wasn't there to see you tear. like whatever right! hahahahaahahahaha. cos i rmb the previous time we watched some lame movie, according to you or something. that i cannot remember. anyway, lets meet up soon!! POP-RINGS POP-RINGS POP-RINGS! hahaha :)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....