Skip to main content

thoughts

well oh wells, hasn't been really updating this space regularly.
me being me, i never buy and like the idea of ranting to you guys the details of stuffs, via this space; esp so when not-so-good stuffs happens.

it is when blogging becomes the last thing that occurs in my mind.

i mean, this is the... love garden of Jasmine. Why would I like to paint it grey?

(side track: thinking of a new URL currently... let's see how it goes.)

these things, are just reserved to the beloved ones, close friends in my life, and nonetheless, my Abba Father. Period

having said this, no worries that i am going thru hardships etc.

i am still the happy me :)

well even if I am...

who don't go thru hardships?

but really, the attitude we carry.

this is the key to the result we will get.

what we reap is what we sow.

self-pity really don't help.

it will help do the opposite thing instead.

no worries too that i keep things to myself.
cos this is also not me. haa.

i talk and can talk non stop when it hits off.

Thankful for the dear friends You have placed in my life

I really am...

it is in You that I am assured that it is ok to be me.

to walk this walk of life, together with You.

tho there are times i feel like mud, You always are there,
assuring that everything is alright... that I am more than
a conqueror in You.

Thank You Lord! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....