Skip to main content

Friends

yahoo! FINALLY. Met EVE, BINN CASPAR for dinner yesterday!
haven't been meeting them for like 571575218581 days alr man!
it was the first time they see me in short hair, and vice versa, me
seeing Binn's rebonded hair. hur hur hur.

gosh i am really one direction dummy when it comes to town!
imagine me getting lost in town. Like DUH right? haa...
anyway, thanks Binn! She is not just a reliable friend, but also my
direction guru! with her ard, you know you will be fine. HAHA :)

the girls had craving for Crytal Jade's delicacies and so off we went, to dine there.
man! all of us were so hungry that we could gobble down the whole shop man. HA.
had 'za jiang mian' and we shared 'xiao long bao'!! WOOHOO.... love to try the authentic ones in China someday... *drools*

it was overall a great catch up minus the fact the Caspar was sick. You know you are appreciated for coming tho sick!

Spoony babe was also down with headache. get well soon dearests!

and my dearest AH LIAN HUA... you are so missed.... :)
man, Caspar is enlisting on the 7th of Dec. FAST! yes, you smelled it. LING-ERs, time for another gathering
soon!
----
have been wanting to watch 2012 but couldn't due to the overwhelming respond. boohooo....
but but but i am meeting MJ to watch today! Yayness.. LOL. Hopefully we will have a normal
amt of crowd watching during our timeslot... Yeah! :)

*do leave a comment on how you find 2012! ;generally pls, as i have not watched. HAHA! LOL.


Comments

Unknown said…
I have a new nick name again? Hahas..You are welcome chaobukeai! Meet up real soon alright! I enjoy the company & yumm yumm dinner! =D Thanks for being so *steady-bom-pi-pi* when we ask you to join us in a omg-so-last-minute-thingy! I see the effort yo!
Loves
*chaokeai*
Jasmine Cheang said…
Yes DIRECTION GURU! haha! Yesyes! more meet ups!! me too! enjoyed myself. wahaha, the phrase *steady-bom-pi-pi* sounds so old school yo! haaaaa. nah, no mention! HAAA. xoxo!

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....