Skip to main content

GPdi LC Mission Trip Day 3

DAY 3!

Had a children svc in the morning!
*this is actually on top of the place we ate for dinner, on day 2.




mini them sitting on mini chairs! hehe. so adorable.







The story of Transformers told to them...



Keith with the twins!

v blur one. haha. but don't you agree, candid moments are the best sometimes. :)

Went down to level 1 with Hellen and Keith, as we were the ics of the kids while the rest have their main svc with dearest ZS, Josephine Lim. It was the finale session. :)



Hellen leading games!!



the playing of hide and seek. kekeke.

coloring activities next!

while some wanted to play hide and seek still.. :)

awww... they melt my heart!





the pretty and handsome!

she is so so nice to us... :)





ah! :D



see his teary eyes? he was missing his mummy...

and his cheerful friend came along!

asked them to pose for the camera.

and asked them to do funny faces!

cute!!!

simply love this...

and this!! :)

Hellen with the children













XOXO







another sweetie, with her pretty mummy!



and the meeting ended, we managed to shake hands with all the attendees that day... :) now, our last stop before heading to the airport.

Just as the sign reads, we dined at 'Oriental'! Had dim sum there... :)

*my dearest team 8s knows the inside story! hahahahaahahahahaha opps. YL will kill me! :S

OTW to the airport in the bus...
Checked in, and we do have some time... for... A&W!!!!



what i ate!!! as the saying goes, absence makes the heart fonder(?), i love it TTM!! so long never taste A&W already!!! Happy and Satisfied!

Air Asia was delayed that day....

Jasmine and Putri!! :)

haha, yes, was tired by then...

in the airplaneeee!

and reached Singapore!!!!!!!!!! My sweethearts was waiting for us at the airport tho we were super long (shhhhh, don't ask why please, super diu lian! ahhaha)

XOXO.....

These three days meant very much to me. Firstly, it was my first ever mission trip thus far. Secondly, it is really my pleasure to be able to be there, to be a blessing, whether is it to a big or small extend. I am happy. To have made friends there, to know more firmly that I got to make myself available for these trips to different parts of the earth. No, though there was purely no shopping around and stuff, I never felt so fulfilled and happy in my heart than to be part of this mission team, going to Jakarta... I am definitely planning to go back, maybe next year.... :)

beyond the happenings, I am glad, I am glad, and I am glad... because I caught something back to town... :)

XOXO,
Jas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....