Skip to main content

Happy New Year

shall not write a full recap of what happened the entire year (2009) this time round.

however, I am absolutely thankful to God for His strength and grace thruout the whole year!!!

significant events in 2009....

JAN - started my 3 months work attachment at NHT.

FEB - had ezcema on my face. Terribly affected emotionally and was having super low moral... But thank God it is not like that anymore!!!! It is controlled. However, I must maintain the level of discipline to keep it controlled! YES I CAN! :)

MARCH - Enrolled myself into SOT!!! Went back to work at NHT as a part timer at the same time! Really so so grateful to be able to work from 2.30 to 7.30pm during the economic downturn!! So happy to be able to pay off the whole SOT course fee by the pay I got.... tho it was really not easy, the tiredness and all, greater is He in me!!

Never once, and never will I regret a single bit going to SOT..... the teachings, the tears shed, the joy shared, the friends met, my first ever mission trip....as cliché as it may sound, I just could not finish listing them… :)
March was also the month I graduated from Tourism Course! Time flies when you have fabulous friends and lecturers! A year of travelling from Pasir Ris to Clementi. All the memories is what I hold dear to too! :)


MAY AND JUNE till somewhere in July - Family crisis. It was the time when all of us in the family started to feel very disappointed, sad. It was a trying period. Thank God that we managed to go thru this "dirty mud" period together. I am grateful for close friends, and my awesome leader like Cliff for their prayers, encouragements.

JULY - My first ever overseas mission trip to Jakarta with dearest Team 8ians, Lao Ba, Tsai Yi, Ingrid and Jenny; led by Josephine Lim!

AUGUST - SOT Graduation! :))

SEPTEMBER -

4th - my beloved Grandfather went home with the Lord... he is the best grandfather one could ever ask for.... :)
turned twenty. (man, cannot believe it… celebrating my 21st this year… MAN! LOL)




All in all, I thank God for all that have happened and I am looking forward for the MORE for this brand new year - 2010!

Shall submit my planned leave for Asia Conference in May soon, and prolly plan to go for at least one short mission trip!!

LIFE'S EXCITING, AND I AM EXCITED FOR ALL THAT IS TO HAPPEN!!! PTL! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....