Skip to main content

The Update

Howdy! I am back.
how was the week for you guys?

it was quite a =.=""" one for me.
thanks to the fickle minded-ness i have.
My education path plan that is.

it is really frustrating to make decisions like these sometimes.
this is when i got to really learn the art of slowing down,
the art of being calm and trusting in the Lord for the very BEST.

i find myself quite ridiculous for being that sure I was going to LTO; when I met up with Spoony babe,telling my plan so confidently and then agreeing so much when my eldest sister shared her point of view, and her vote of me going to TMIS.

i guess this feeling of not knowing what exactly do i want really sucks. If you do get what i mean... but i really thank God... and I finally came to a conclusion... that I am going to TMIS.

and i confess that my dream of working in the IR will come to past. Amen! Of cos, this equates to HARD WORK. but I will do my very best! Greater is He in me... :)

broswing the IR website alone is making me really excited for the future already. For now, it is really about building my education level; gaining all the experience i could get... FOCUS is the word.

Before I continue, I wanna THANK BESTIE, SPOONY BABE, BINN, MEI WEN and Eve for all the little and big things you have done. Even by Binn helping me to jiayou in her blog; it sure have made an impact in my heart. Thanks for all of your love girls!!! And of cos, the 'thank-you' list sure do not end here.... there are those whom I didn't share much with, and yet still ever supportive. XOXO.










now that i have you guys pushing me ahead, its time for me to MOVE ahead indeed!

Working Life now. WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. seldom mention it eh? here goes! First, the pictures we took during the bbq chalet on the 22nd of January.





Credits to IVY! :)

So how's work so far?!?

Well, being in the Sales Dept sure shows how important and crucial it is to close sales. It is into my 3 months plus plus days in this co and all of us newbies are actually experiencing what is it like to be working after the 'honeymoon' period. The stress of not closing sales will come in. Like duh! huh? haha. and I went for MT Training last week, just getting the hang of it, I was scheduled for FMS Training this week. (was on MC during day 1 of the MT Ins Trg the previous time, and this explains it.) Not yet finish, it will continue tomorrow. man! really need to brush up on my understanding on WP expiry. It nearly killed me on Fri. Ain't kidding here... Guess how I could really improve, and making sure that every question I need to ask PH is being asked. Yay yay!

There's also a change of working hours. Originally was from 08:30AM to 17:20PM (no idea till today why not till 17.30PM either. But happy with it!). Come tomorrow, my working hours would be from 09:00AM to 17:50PM... Was quite grumpy at first, but thank God that I will still end work before 6 strikes! :)

I am so grateful to have colleagues like Prema, Arvin, Aunty Janet and all to brighten up my days! They never fail to extend their help readily. Need to balance it well! Gotta brush up my knowledge constantly... :)

Aunty Janet's last day is on the 2nd of Feb. :( will miss her like crazy. For 'scolding' me retard as well. HAHAHAHAHA.

I am blogging this as I take a break from 'you are beautiful'... currently at episode 6, going on 7 now. Slow. BUT WOW! it is yet another great show! and i am not complaining. AWW. and 'XIA YI ZAN, XIN FU'! but i gotta discipline. Before I glue myself back on the screen, I have to do what i need to do first... YES!

That's all for now... Bye Dudes! Have a rocking week ahead!


" when I cannot see Your hand, I will trust in Your heart."

Comments

Anonymous said…
:)
now that you've made up your mind,
whatever it is,
you know we're always here :)
make the best out of everything :)

alh
Jasmine Cheang said…
T.H.A.N.K.Y.O.U A L H! :D
binn said…
YOU ARE WELCOME! =)
Yup! 小小彬是我的弟弟!
可爱吧!我把它藏在我口袋里,不然被你们吃掉啊!
I asked him to stalk jerry for me! XD
HAHAHAAHAHAHHA!
Jasmine Cheang said…
tks!! :)

no lor pls!! He is alr mine. bleah~~!!! hahhahaah but srsly i love your reply! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....