Skip to main content

Outdates and Updates =)

658th post this is.

boy, i reckon i am losing the "momentum" to blog, yes?
perphaps i will be all 'on' to blog regularly soon. Period.
nonetheless, bringing you the updates upon updates!

11th Jan 10'

it was Alvin's official last day with us.
one year contract was up, and he had decided not to re-new
but to focus on his studies for this is the year for all the mega cum major exams.
he is definitely a joy to be with!
my funny and lame lunch buddy too!
i will miss pressing his ext for help on various products when Arvin is engaged on the line. HURHUR.
anyway, we had our team's farewell for him on 8th of Jan.
MR ALVIN YAP, JIAYOU!!!

will post up the pics after I QC-ed it. *winks*

13th Jan 10'

Met up with DORCAS, RENA, KENRUS, XIAOYONG, AMANDA and.... we went to the Settler's Cafe!! BOY OH BOY! It was my first time there, and I totally ENJOYED myself!!! I am sure we all did. I am definitely gonna 'jio' more of my friends to go there!! Thinking to go there with the girls. I guess it will be so much fun all over again! Right here right now, I will be showing you the pics Kenrus took when we were playing this 'complete this and that task to move a step forward' kinda game.





ha, I think Ken's task was to balance 4 hats until the hr glass' timing.

*pic removed* cannot tahan the dark circles. :(
like a crazy woman here. HA. I was doing Kenrus a favor.
Cos he got a card which asked him to be a hair stylist or sort for the person
on his left, which was yes, me... -.- hahahhahahaha!

This was fun too! The "Ugly Dolls"... :)






THUMBS UP to the outing!!! Really wanna thank all those who took off time for this hang out. Esp Dorcas. THANKS SIMPLY FOR EVERYTHING!!!! :)

14th Jan '10

Took leave. Went to visit Felicia and Rexx at Thomson Medical and of cos, to adore the new born - Christy! Saw Magdalene too. She was so so so so sweet! Visited them with Gabriel the previous day, saw and noticed that Felicia was eating hospital food and don't bear to see so, went back (on the day we visited her), with food and "rice wine"!!! Really sweet isn't it? :) She commented that I look more and more like Jo as I grow up. And that I have grown a lot taller. LOL. :) Time flies... I was just a lil innocent (I mean really innocent) girl back then at 12 years old. now, turning 21 already.

Met up with YIYING, RENA and JASMINE D for dinner after that and then ice cream thereafter! It was short but really enjoyable... The simple pleasures of life describes this well I reckon.

15th Jan '10

Ate at Down Town East's Just Acia with fellow N266ians after work! The men went to play Diota thereafter while I headed to the cinema with Jolene! We watched "Did you meet the Morgans'. It was a bit typical, but sweet. Nice overall. :)

17th Jan'10

Attributes' Appreciation Day at Singapore Flyer, Love the World Soul Rock Cafe! Post up more pics (try to find) hahaha.

TODAY

Went down to MS to find Spoony babe for dinner! I love it. Simply. We had a simple but yummy-licious meal at Bao Jin Tian (?). And the talks was the highlight. *HUGS* :) oh, and me failing to resist this oh so blingy fame-less glasses in the shop! :S Shall 'show-case' it soon yay!

I wanna repeat what I said to her, here.

"我的SPOONY 可不是省油的灯!" (she knows what this sentence actually implies. hehehehe)

This marks the events I went to, the stuffs I did, basically.

I AM EXCITED FOR OUR OWN BUILDING - IN THE MARKET PLACE, FOR THE MARKET PLACE, TO PENETRATE MARKET PLACE! Time to Arise and Build!

Now, time to hit the sacks! Going to be training training and training for the whole day.

God is good, all the time, and all the time, God is good! :)

XOXO,
JAS

Comments

Anonymous said…
it's like minds cafe eh?
anw, nice nice! :D

alh
Jasmine Cheang said…
gegee i guess so ALH! tho i nv been there before. sama sama concept i reckon! :P

MISSES! JIAYOU!! :)
Spoony said…
haha make me so shy sia!! Yes can wait to see your own shots with the specs! =D

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....