Skip to main content

Chinese New Year

I am back to continue!! *ignore the date. It is chu er monday today... :)*
I am one happy girl! to be able to buy this and that... :D (shall not elaborate on this as this is not the main point)...

I am really glad that both of us managed to meet!! She is really sucha sweetie. Passed me chocolate and a really meaningful post card with much love. Plus... she never fail to challenge my thinking, in a good way. GOSH. we still cannot believe. that we are twenty one (mine's not offical yet. hehehehehe. -.-) and she said something that got me thinking for a while... we are only left with ard 300 days before we countdown to yet another year... True! we must really know what we are fighting for in life. :) she also shared with me some really true facts... :)

her aunt once told her that all ladies must...

"思想独立,金钱独立,时间独立"

find it really true... :)

these 8 years brought us thru a lot of things together... and i am glad to say that she is still my same old dearest buddy even we really don't meet one another often (like once or twice per year)...

those times... way back in 2005 ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
jiayou buddy!!!! :)

CNY DAY 1
Since the two missy (my sisters) were wearing dress, they have the luxury to sit in front while Mummy, Ah Lun, Amicell and myself sat at the back(of the lorry :)). ARGH! the sun was really strong! Too strong. Yet, I am thankful for sweety Ami!! HAHA. *you know what you did... :D* xie xie!

Went to my paternal grandma's hse and then to my maternal's to bai nian, as usual... :) Quite saddening that I wasn't able to meet Sunshine, Alvin and the rest this time round tho... meet up soon k? k! hahhaahaaa....
went home first after the home visitations and... went to K BOX with jie, mummy, ah lun and ami!

Ah Lun originally was saying and commenting that hes very sian, do not want to go, that he don't sing... but... all these was proved to be wrong by himself! hahhahaha. Ah Girl, so glad to have you joining us too! :D YAYNESS TO BEING ABLE TO SING!!!!!! as mentioned, that i forgot when was the last time i sang in K, the system was changed! not to my preference tho. it became less user friendly.... anyhow, had a great time!!!!!!!!! XOXO

surprisingly, i din really take photos this year :s prolly will do so when i meet up with YY tmr! HA.

Watched these two movies thus far!!!

1) Little Big Soldier


- I dozed off at some parts... due to tiredness... worked, and have had reunion dinner before that... :P overall, still ok to my opinion. :)

2) 72 Tenants of Prosperity


- MAN!!!! NICE! It has been quite some time since I last watched Hong Kong Commedy Movie, and with all the famous stars from HK!! really gotta watch!! So so funny! This kinda light hearted movie, I like I appreciate!!! Make me excited for my HK trip!! heheheehe... So go go! watch!!!

wanna watch Valentine's Day(or something) too!!

........................................

i miss the N266ians, i miss Jessy and bestie and I want to go to Universal Studio!!!!!!!! Random. K, bye!!!
HUAT AH! LOL.

Comments

Anonymous said…
HUAT AH!!!! HAHAHAH!
anw you look so cute (still do) in the photos! :D

ALH!
Unknown said…
yes I do agree with your friend ((:
you look pretty too!

heyhey! check ur phone later (((:
Jasmine Cheang said…
hahaha! AH LIAN HUA! I reckon I am really cute to you hor? realized that you will comment kawaii and cute on my picturesssss.. hahaahaa! Thanks anyway!! lol…. :)

cya later best… :)
Anonymous said…
LOL
don't think i'm lying yeah
it's the truth and only the truth :D
KAWAII DESU~

:D

ALH
EVE said…
HII YYAAA~~
adam lamberts SONGS ARE DAMN COOL!!

ITS CNY!
CLIMB AS HIGH AS YOU COULD AND TO BE DE BEST OF EVERYTHIN U WANA DO :}
Jasmine Cheang said…
awwww thats really sweet ALH! and i am covinced! heheeh tks! :D

EVE! HAHA YES! I LIKE HIS VOICE! tho i only listen to [no boundaries]. HAA! Yeah you too ok! :D See ya!!!

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....