Skip to main content

Friends, reflections


How was the week for all of you out there?

Mine? It was a fruitful one. A great time of catching up with friends... :)

Monday*

Went for Youth Mtg with PK aft work. It was a time of refreshing. and re-dedication. To cling on the Lord what come may. and this is way beyond religion, but a pure dedication. 10 years down the road, I am visualizing it now that the next gen will take the baton and run the race with unbeatable passion! I want to be part of this. Yes and Amen! Easier said and done. I relay on you... :)


Tuesday*

Met up with Mei Juan after our work! We went to Bugis to have our dinner together. It was a simple belated meet up session as well! :) We dined at QQ noodles along Bugis Street but it was simply yucky. Seriously. BUT hey! nah, that wasn't the highlight. hurhurhur.


thank you for all these years babe!! Now that you have turned twenty one, i am believing with you to have greater breakthrus and boldness in everything you set your heart to do! JIAYOU! and... I believe God will give us the right guy when the time is ripen! LOL :S

heheehee. love and appreciate you!! ;)

Wednesday*

OPM! man i really love OPMs... nothing beats it. :) if only I could stay all the way... kudos to Jolene and Qiu Yu who did! :)

Friday*

Lunchtime...

Met up with Bestie! Sorry that we are only managed to spend less an hour together as i still needa go back to work babe! and tks for always so understanding and having long suffering towards me... you are the best bestie one could ever ask for... LOVE YOU! :) jy! Bracing thru the storms with you... :)))

At night...

Finally x 100 000 met up with Adriel and Spoony! Went to Orchard and settled down at Wheelock's Coffee Club. Thanks to Ad whom reached earlier to q for the seats for there was already a queue when both of us reached, a lil later...

Well, one thing i am sure, Ad is still as lame!!! Left me speechless for many times. Man!

Ad: There's something in your eyes
Jas: Eyeballs right?
Jas: I still rmb! you used it on my few years back.
All of us - laughed

Here's another one...

Jas: So still got any jokes to share?
Ad: You want long or short ones?
Jas: Erm... Short?
Ad: Joke.
Us: -.-
Jas: Then what if I asked for long ones?
Ad: Jokessssssss (he dragged the word joke).

Left us so -.-!!

haahhaa.. putting all the jokes shared aside, I am really glad that I managed to just simply meet him up and to catch up. It was truly indeed a blessed night. The treat and the ride back inclusive. now, i definitely am looking forward to more meet ups, where we will share insights of all our lives... :)

And babe, I will never forget the classic moment pertaining to the watch! 真的很可爱!! 哈哈哈!


I love the both of you!

Sat*

one of my fav day of the week! firstly, had the great privilege of having Zac Kao - 高皓正 from HK to perform for us.




managed to find the Cantonese Version on the song '
不要驚動愛情' on You Tube:



PT shared an awesome word as well!

"with matters regarding love, we gotta show our sincerity ourselves!"


"HS widened and is widening the circle of love that we have"

"embracing the nations, people of different races."

"dont let external forces to go back to the original small circle of love that we have for each other"

"all things are possible! do not be afraid of the peer pressures! the HS will come upon us!"

"we know and we know that this is what God wants us to do"

"as we make a decision and we do not feel the anointing! HS guides us like this!"

------------

There has gotta be something more.
I know I know and I know...
when I don't know what to do,
God, I trust in You.

You are all of me... and I indeed cannot imagine life without You...


Deep inside my heart, I AM THANKFUL!!!
--------------

More than ever before....Lord, you be my Potter and I the clay...

Comments

Unknown said…
"with matters regarding love, we gotta show our sincerity ourselves!"

I totally agree with it man!

see ya soon! ((:
Jasmine Cheang said…
yes!! see ya laterrr! :)
Anonymous said…
Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....