Skip to main content

Great is the Lord!



our new church location would be at SUNTEC CONVENTION CENTRE come March 2011!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

nvm if you have no clue of what is gonna happen... read it here right now!!!

it was the MOST EXCITING and MOST ANTICIPATED day for me and all of us!!!

reminded me of the hollywood days when I gave and pledged for the first time... the following year was the year that we moved to Jurong West. Tears just couldn't stop flowing. Even when I was clapping my hands, praising His name.... it was so so vivid in my mind till date... and last week, it was such a time yet again!!! i cannot ever not be amazed by God. How God moves... :)

different amount, but same sacrifice! building lives!! yahooo! :)

i m gonna work extra hard from now on, to have my incentives so as to be able to give more! it is always more blessed to give than to receive, yes? Absolutely so. :)


Credits



Credits

I soooooooo look forward to moving there, yes!!! :D

------

I love and hearts HTHTs. When we will talk laugh and share everything under the sun. When we will challenge each other's thoughts(in a good way that is. :)), to uplift each other.



i m indeed blessed to be in N266. The simple example of just imitating 'Annoying Orange' (that which Willie does it really well) together, and playing Scrabble (as Rena mentioned in her blog)...simply bonds us together... and as we continue to go into this direction of spending true quality time with one another, going beyond having dinner together, I believe so much in my heart that this bonding will get even stronger...like a three fold cords that is hard to break.

Jiayou everyone! No matter what we may face, He is ever FAITHFUL....

=)



Comments

Anonymous said…
cool word game, love it except my language not good enough XD

ALH
Jasmine Cheang said…
hehehehhe it is ok cos just some simplicity does the trick most of the time i reckon. :D MISSES!

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....