Skip to main content
15th April - Finally, a meet up with AH MA TENG! :)

After the last meet up last year, we finally met up again that day!
A day after i came back fr KL with Rulan (will post abt the trip when i receive the pics!:P)

Firstly, it really felt so good. That I am not required to work and the 'luxury' of shopping around town area in the afternoon, which i normally would be in ofc working...

Met Ah ma at Tampines platform and that is when we started to talk non-stop!
WOW... everytime we meet, we never fail to be awed by how fast the time past by these years....

it is already 8th year (nonetheless, counting) of friendship and both of us are stepping into adulthood together this year. Sigh.... really dunno what we want to do as yet... Actually had this crazy idea to go Taiwan to look for my friends, ask them to tour me around and etc to celebrate my bdae... but then again, it is the typhoon period in September and of cos, $$$$! and whether erm my leave will be approved... Anyway, i will do what i m most happy with. (LIKE DUH, how doesn't right? haha... what i mean is... not just to plan for a happy celebration, but to see it come to past.) Aye, not much recommendations coming in from you guys also leh.... hahaha.. Pls give me some! LOL.... :s

Anyway back to the meet up! We settled down at HK Cafe for lunch and walked around FEP... :)
I simply love it!!! The quality filled chats with genuine laughter and sharing of heart felt feelings. One added topic, R/S. We shared about the criteria we look for in our ideal guy... LOL... :P

it rocks, totally!!! Less than 3 months to your big day, and i am really excited abt it~!!!

Lastly, AH MA, see ya soon ok!?! You: Ok! (HAHAAHHAHHAHA!!)

Pics of the day!! ;)













XOXO

Comments

Sharon said…
Can you change post already! Please blog about my birthday party and after-party! I request!

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....