Skip to main content

;)

i guess sometimes such blog post (previous blog post that is) does really helps.
help me to learn not to keep everything inside.
to feel better. this is one of the very reasons why i love to blog.
but of course, it comes once in a while too! cos i reckon, hmm, it will be too emo if every post is like this, no? I am thankful that there are so many dear ones to help me to 打一打气,加一加油.
above all, i thank God for strengthening me and always giving me the strength to keep on keeping on. ;)

---

WOW! just as i am not doing the count down, time passes by so fast!!! I am 23 days away from Hong Kong Trip!! and 34 days away from ASIA CONFERENCE!!!

Cannot wait to touch down the land of Tim Sum, Peking Duck and shopping!!!


*Let me first share the 'story' before i share the highlight of the trip...

Somewhere late December last year, Belle got to know about this promotion which Jet Star was offering and so she asked Jo and I if we wanna go Hong Kong together in May...

As you guys might already know, promotions periods are usually short, if not too short. Thus, decisions got to be made fast. But here comes an issue... as i wasn't so very sure when exactly in May Asia Conference would be held on, I 'painstakingly' asked them to go ahead. Yada, their booking with Jet Star were made. A week or so later, I got the confirmation the AC would be held on 26th to 30th May; which doesn't clash with the HK trip!! SO, i went back to check the air ticket pricing for the same flight etc... however, by then, it increased to $100+ more expensive. (-.-") so i quite reluctantly went to check TIGER AIRWAYS. yes, TIGER AIRWAYS. the flight timings only differs a mere 5 mins and the ticket cost around $20 more. So... i decided to book it...

back to the...
Two highlights of the trip:

•I will be flying to and fro HK on my own!
•They will be going to T1 and me, Budget Terminal. (MAN!! -.-)

Wahahaha. crossing my fingers against delays. -.-
Gonna plan and fix on our itineraries soon. Hotel's book!


Heard that Jerry and John and Jully will be coming for the Asia Conference from Taiwan!!! CANNOT WAIT to see them and to catch up with them...

*EXCITED*

------------------

faithfulness and availability and spirit of excellence! (it is ok if you find it no link.... just treat it as if i am speaking parables. hurhurhur will try to blog about the KL trip soon! Cheerios.

------------------

;)

Comments

Unknown said…
see ya sooon! have a good rest! yes taiwan trip with you!!!
Jasmine Cheang said…
;) xoxo
Spoony said…
HONG KONG HONG KONG HONG KONG! Damn. I feel so happy for you alredy :D
Jasmine Cheang said…
CANNOT WAIT EITHER! 18 DAYS TO GO! :)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....