Skip to main content

updates.reflection.

hey apple! (opps i mean people)

i m finally back....

firstly let's talk about my work now...
hurhurhur!

i slowly and steadily got the hang of it.
afterall, it is nearly 1/2 year since I last stepped into this ofc.

tho there were and might be a lot of incidents where i would roll my eyes over, i guess it is important to focus on the main picture...



i really thank God for the grace and strength for my work.

i cannot help but to be amazed all over and over again how God moves.

but nonetheless.... i know that i just needa improve on the way i organize things. like seriously. if not i will be 'killed' man! Details determines Destiny!

yep yep! i will keep on pressing on and do my very best!!

aiming to at least get my incentive next month. at least when i put in the spirit of excellence,
EVEN if i do not get it, i am happy already. Yep. :)

Azreen, if you ever are reading this.... thanks for being my covering officer!! I owe you Chocolate Ice Blended BBT from Each A Cup... really appreciate you....

now i reallly cannot cannot cannot wait for the 2 days 1 night getaway trip with Bestie to celebrate her 21st. Haven't took annual leave from Jan to now... yay! only 12 more days!!!
------------------------

This few weeks have been happening to CHC and nonetheless City Harvesters! and i am so glad to be part of this historical moment. and here's one proud member of CHC speaking! ;D

i cannot wait for the many many breakthrus to come...

"Unequal Amounts but Equal Sacrifice"!!!

-------------------

ok, tho this entry is short (as i m still nursing my sickness-that which will be gone like now, i confess!), this is what i feel...

if you guys does know how to read between the lines that is. hurhur...

bye! and hi to Easter weekend! WOOHOOOOOOOO!

Comments

Anonymous said…
you're so positive

ALH
Jasmine Cheang said…
AHL, you know one so so honest truth? it is really God and you guys who made me +ve... and even when i feel low, to pick up and move on again. tks ALH :))) xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....