Skip to main content

Rul's 21st Birthdae 2010 :)

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAE RULAN!

Hehehehehehhehehehe.... yes... after muchhhh procrastination, i am back!! lets do it one-by-one...

this post is just gonna be all about my beloved bestie Ms Tan Ru Lan Kelicia!! :))

We discussed and decided that we would go KL for a super short 2D1N getaway.

Went to Five Stars Tour to book their coach on the 27th March (wah, why i can rmb so clearly? it is *ahem* *ahem* my erm.... payday. hahahah.)

13th April

Met Rulan 6plus in the morning and we trained down to Lavender! Took us quite a while to locate where Golden Mile Complex is... but thank God, after some walking and help from people, we managed to! Yeah!

As mentioned from the staff (Esther), we might get an executive bus without having to pay extra, so we opted to have the normal coach... man!! it was so so comfortable! and maybe also because both of us din really sleep the previous day.. i am really thankful because if you know me (esp ling-ers), i have motion sickness. It was more serious the last time.... ie: i can feel so sick by just traveling from Clementi to Town. So yeppp! this time around, nth about being uncomfortable! PTL! :D



The stop-over at somewhere we don't know exactly where is it... (Robert right! haha)


what we know was... there are fishes. coming to the hygiene part, i got freaked out. To actually see an 'A' for excellence hygiene hung outside the foodcourt when it is the total opposite. Yep, you have got the point... hurhur.

putting that aside, here was when we checked-in to the hotel!!!








Capitol Hotel was where we stayed in... i would say that it was comfortable enough for a 3 stars. :))

the hungry us went to Berjaya Times Square to have our first meal and shopping around!!! Had A&W too!!!

*The rest of the pics can be viewed from Rulan's album... here goes the link :

Click HERE! ;)

------

Alright, now that i have done blogging about where we went etc, here are the highlights of the post. :D

BESTIE!!! I REALLY CANNOT THANK GOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!!

by thinking back how God brought us together simply just amazes me, even after a good 9 years!

I wanna let you know that to me, you are and always one strong woman... who is determined with what you want!!! this is what i am proud of... how you still choose to press on, how you could see things at the positive light, and to cling onto Him...

you are one of the strongest women i have met - emotionally, mentally!! Bestie, as you have stepped into 21st zone, i am believing with you for greater breakthrus in the years ahead!!! nth you sow is ever gonna go down into the drain. :)

Thank you for understanding me like no one does!
thank you for listening to my heart, beyond the words...

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!

YES!! THIS IS A LOVE DECLARATION! hahaahhahhhaahahhahahahha :P




*Woohoooo!! mei nv! :D

Jiayou for your work! Know that there are challenges and new tenancity needed to handle the things you are handling now. and i am seeing the breakthrus after this season already~! :D Nothing is too hard with God with you, and me, by your side!! :)

XOXO,
Jas

Comments

Anonymous said…
awwwww! *melts*

ALH
Unknown said…
THANKS JASMINE! YOU'VE BEEN GREAT TO ME TOOO!
Jasmine Cheang said…
to AH LIAN HUA > :DDDDDDD

to Rulan > XOXO!!! see ya soon!! amazing la! went overseas again! hahaha
Unknown said…
only jb HAHAHA! went there makan.. DINNNER HAHAHAH! sort of silly but with friends GOOOD! with you even better! ((:
Jasmine Cheang said…
"with you even better! ((:"

awwwwwwwww this line melt my heart! haahhaaha.....

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....