Skip to main content

Shuyin's 21st Celebration


HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAE TO YOU SHUYIN!


Finally~~!!! i am finally blogging about this Shuyin! whahhaha...
pspsps....

went to Shuyin's condo function room for her 21st birthdae celebration on the 24th of April!!!

Reached a lil earlier to help up with the decorations, and whatever i could be help of.

Was one of the 'receptionist', busy taking Polaroids of her friends, so that they can paste and come out with their unique decoration and heart-felt wishes for the princess. :)

Here's mine!



as it was quite some time since i last held and talked thru the mike, i sounded hilarious. when i asked her relatives and different group of friends to come forward for the photograph session. :S hahahha.... anyway, here are one of the pics we took in the group!



the night was still young... some of us went for the after-party at Mel's place!



Ordered Lychee Martini and it was man! really awful. like some cough medicine. :(

went to Simpang Bedok to eat thereafter.... :)

----



Shuyin babe!!! HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAE TO YOU!! time zoomed by, just like this!! from you disliking me, to us being cam-whore buddies when we were 15 odd 16 yrs old, till now... wow! 6 years plus already! As you embark to the path of furthering your studies, i wanna say.. JIAYOU! so proud that you have pressed on and graduated from RP!! and i noe that according to your will, there's always a way... hehhehehehe... You go girl!! I m here supporting you too!! ;)

XOXO
Jas


Comments

Sharon said…
Hahaha.. Thank you dear! <3 Get Skype already so we can video chat!!!! I don't care how you look at home, I don't look any better with my uncombed center parting hair and you know it!
Jasmine Cheang said…
:D ok when i could remember my pw!! okok! LOL. :)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....