Skip to main content

My 21st Birthdae Celebration


YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

IT IS CONFIRMED!!!!! :DDDDDDDDD

LOL! so here goes my 21st Birthdae Plan!!!

Had 'headaches' thinking what to do for this special occasion to no avail. :S Nothing's wrong with having a BBQ, booking a chalet but no, that did not appeal to me.

Wanted to book 'Love The World Soul Rock Café' (located inside S'pore Flyer) but it would cost quite a bomb. (for a few hrs, the money I needa spend really makes me 'bu she de'… HAHA..) In addition is that the slot is not available for me as it is the F1 racing season then…

so it came a period when I became very sian… as I really didn't know what to do… and definitely would like to leave great memories when I look back few years down the road. (not so kua zhang as in to have a great and grand celebration but to really have that simple affair to look back to.) ;)

Thoughts of going overseas came in… wanted to visit Shanghai as I have never been to China before. However, as Ken and XY is not going, then it simply make me have jitters. I mean aftall the two girls (Yiying and I) doesn't know what to expect and there was this linger of the unsafe feeling.

SO…. finally, decided to go to TAIWAN
from 18th to 25th September!

gosh I m so excited!!! Tho I have been there two years back, 4 days 3 nights was simply not enough for me! :S Applied leave for the whole week and thank God it got approved instantly!! :D

Yours truly will be going to Taiwan !!!


Have booked tickets on Monday and two of my dearest travel companions are none other than…


KENNETH and YIYING!!!



Funny. i will be touching down 5 past 12, which is on the 26th itself already.


will be staying in Rainbow Hotel - which is located in Xi Men Ding itself! :)


my longest overseas trip to my favourite spot thus far with two amazing frds, going there to meet my sweethearts - Taiwan Frds.... Indeed, this is the best thing i could ever ask for!! SO LOOKING FORWARD TO my bdae trip. :D

But of cos.. my beloved friends in Singapore, you CANNOT don't meet me up! My AH MA, Bestie, ling-ers, SOT Team 8, N266, and the list goes on. cos you guys know that you all means tons to me! you know who! :) HAHA... you can start making your reservation at 1800-I-LOVE-JAS. ;p


Its time to control my diet in order to eat like siao there!


*JUMPING AWAY WITH JOY* ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
enjoy yourself for 1 week! :D

meanwhile SAVE!!!!!!!!!!

ALH
Jasmine Cheang said…
heheeee will surely do ALH!!! YA MAN!!! MUST~!!!!
Mei juan said…
Enjoy yourself k? Hmmm. Mayb we can meet earlier to hve a small celebration for ya before u go taiwan. :)
Jasmine Cheang said…
SURE and MUST thing to do! :D xoxo misses

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....