Skip to main content

GONG XI NI ZHI HONG! :)

yeah yeah its pretty much dead here huh? anyone still reading? regardless...

i m back! this time, with a great 'feel' to blog and to put up a post. (:

firstly, 28th AUGUST 2010 was the graduation ceremony for the batch of SOT 2010 students!!! Going thru the svc and seeing the performance really did bring back lots and lots and lots of memories.

I wanna especially CONGRATULATE a dear buddy of mine, none other than Mr KENNETH JEREMIAH LEE ZHI HONG! :D

for the 100th time, I AM PROUD OF YOU! W/O taking really a breather after the graduation from Laselle, you enrolled into SOT; where you had to choing this and that and all... WELL DONE is the word! Thankful for you in my(our)lives, really!!! I am believing for greater things ahead for you!

Filmed the members' greetings and compiled it into a video. GOSH GOSH GOSH... I m so so sure that this is gonna be the last time i do video!!! (cos sadly i only know how to do it with the really very bad ttm (keeps hanging and hanging till i was so pek cek. :S haha!)Windows Movie Maker. UNLESS i am using another program with a erm... macpro? HA... dislike to do something and find it not at least up to standard. :(

so anyway, one of the group fotos we took!


We did a BIG BIG BIG K-E-N for him! behind are all the greetings we had for him. WANNA REALLY THANK AND APPRECIATE ESP CAS, JOL G and JOL T!! They are the ones who really made all these happen. :D





the wk before his graduation! we went to coffeebean to do PK's scrapbook.... and to record the well-wishes. :)

Before i continue, here goes the video i did on behalf!! (one last time using this i emphasize. bleah. HAHAHA!)




as i was looking at the pictures of his SOT journey, i started to really miss SOT TEAM 8 of 2009 (and my long hair as well...)...






XOXO!

Missing everyone...it have been a year since we graduated and we have moved on to different phrases in life... :) TEAM 8mies, lets have an outing again soon!! YES!!!:)

----

in lessssssss than a month before i would be turning 21. 0.0 which is really fast!!! as i began to browse thru the photos taken over the years in my different folders at the desktop, i cannot help but to be really grateful being loved by all of my family members and friends in 'whatever condition' i was/is in...

To be continued... :P


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....