Skip to main content

Twenty First

The past 20+++ turning 21 years... :)

I shall start back bringing you guys down the memory lane... may not be in chronological order ;)


This watermelon look alike hairstyle credits to my dad. -.-"" haha!

omg....... speechless. haha! We were at Rina's hse celebrating my 15th. Was v hot... :P


Emerge 2007!!!! :) that gold gold thingy is sprayed on. yay!


With Sun at the Airport!! ;) was working part time at at NTUC Income then...


one of the meet up with Jerique! Yay, the typical take-a-pic-with-the-help-of-the neoprint-machine kinda pic... :P


LOL!


Jo bought the glasses necklace from Bangkok. I guess that kicked off my interest in wearing different glasses! Find it so fun leh!! HAHAHA....


5C1!!! what i could remember was the class jersey which cost us $43!!! The one Mr Ong was wearing in this pic... O.o


2008's CNY!!!




In Taipei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


some of you might know... i bought a long hair wig outta fun and when i tried that excitedly in hotel, i doubtlessly looked like a ghost. while Jo looked so pretty!!! in these pics!!! ARGH. hahaha!!


YAY!!! cannot wait..... :)












my 19th birthdae with AH MA and KE NI!!

one of the meet ups with AH MA after work! Was working at Expeditors then...



my 18th birthdae celebration!!! I miss my JESSY a lot...


last year's Halloween!


dressed up as a witch. wahahaha.


we went to Alexandra Ikea to celebrate Charlton's birthdae!

wow... classic right! :)


SOT Orientation Day - 15-3-09!!!

missssssses..... wish i could fly to Japan!!!







Random Pics with Ling-ers during my Clementi ITE days!!!



























































my girls!! :)



































never published unglam pics!!!~~~!! *digs a hole and hides in it...





hahahaha....

yes, you bet, this used to be my fav pose. LOL!

Meet up with Rulan and Felicia!!! :)

Mei Juan!!!


wow..... classic!!!

at Angela's ROM!!!









the sweet surprise by AH LIAN HUA AKA Mei Wen!!!!





yucks!! my hair! LOL!





18TH!




























































































Of cos, there are so so so so much much much moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pictures to reminisce about... but really, I m all I am because of God and YOU GUYS!!!! Thank you for loving me the same whether i am ugly, pretty, sad, happy, stubborn, moody etc etc... I REALLY REALLY AM FULL OF GRATITUDE.... :)

The things that made me grew up some way or the other as well... I don't despise them, and reckons that they are really like precious gems in this life that i live. :D

As i am gonna officially step into 'adulthood', i gotta constantly remind myself to JIAYOU, and to be a good finisher, just as, or better than how i have started off...

and at this point, what i really wish and hope for is a good health. was admitted to hospital and all just within the span of 2 wks. and thereafter given a week of hospitalization leave after the discharge. Honestly, i feel so tired and drained out easily. Due to the medicine i ate as well.. But this really makes me rely on God even more. For strength. If not, i really da-boleh-tahan!!! Feel bad to have Simon (my covering officer) to take over me for this period of time as well... somemore with the Taiwan Trip so near... only ard 15 days!!!! So, having said all this, i am currently trying to recover and for those of you who are concerned, don't be too worry ok? cos it is in a good steady progress...

being a regular birthdae-girl-to-be, it would be..... to.... put up my wishes for my 21st!!! Crossing fingers that someone would drop by to see and get you those which you desire... (HAHAHHA, nah, quite in a joking mode, saying this!!!)

told my family members to give me $$$ instead of any gift so i can have more budget for the trip!!!! :D:D:D and as for the rest which i wanna get... stay tuned~! To be continued. MUHAHAHHAHA...

XOXO
JAS


Comments

Anonymous said…
i see many classic pic of myself. boy oh boy..

anyway u look great with rebonded hair, off shoulder top/tube dress and scarf. or maybe hair of it tied up :)

pretty!

ALH
Sharon said…
I look hideous in all the pictures of you and me. lol.
Jasmine Cheang said…
i looked so, too! ahahaha LOL.
Unknown said…
yesss! i missed those times! great knowing you! super nice having you in my life! you're more than awesome!

see you soon! before you fly~
what time do u usually reach home? HAHA!
Jasmine Cheang said…
YA!! miss you too. yay we must meet before i fly off.... call me!!! eh depends whether got program aft work? if there isn't i'd be at home by 6ish 7 :)
Jasmine Cheang said…
Tsk tsk i miss my hair...............
Unknown said…
ok! how about coming monday? your place HAHAHA!

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....