Skip to main content

reflections

and so, it is only 1 month and 3 days away to the 16th of August; my graduation day...

P.S: still in the midst of confirming whether the graduation is on Sat (15th) or Sun (16th). I will keep you all updated! :) THANKS MUCH to those of you who told me you will be coming!! i appreciate it, not just a little, much truckloads, this you must know... ;)

It was just like weeks back that I made the decision to enroll into SOT...

*yes, yes, and the rah rah-ness that i am gonna update as regular as i could in my 'SOT blog' (some of you prolly never hear of it before! but really, it is alright... cos the last post I posted there was... on Rulan's birthday, on the 14th of April. :S haha, really not much time to! or if not, you know, other issues like 'aye, what i wanted to blog ah? and then you close the browser. HAHA. ;)

it was then the most happening SOT ORIENTATION DAY!

I remember EVAN being the man, by being the woman. (HA-HA-HA)
I remember strangers came together in the team...
I remember all the introducing one self to another...
I remember that we had a very happening week of morning prayer meeting from 7-8am (where we will wake up at 5 plus, catch one of the earliest trains)
I remember me struggling much to focus at work for i never tried this before! (to rush down from school to work.)

soon, it was the week 3 of SOT.

i soon was asked to do this quite important task at work. and i realize the importance of being a light. :) Thank God that I was able to completed it! Yes!

+ + + our first team 8 outing! +++ (i only posted a picture here. more here , even more in FB.) HAHA.

and then, the news that on 11th to 15th of May was our MOCK CG was annouced!!

and the day arrived...

I took Praise, Worship and Word. boy oh boy, how exciting that was! Jeremy, Leonora and Yohandi was our evaluators. All of us enjoyed ourselves so much! Images of the happenings are still vivid in me as i type this... :))

and for CG that week itself, I was asked to lead praise. It was not a good one at all. No, not talking about the technical stuffs. but my attitude. it sucked big time. But really, I thank God for my leader for rebuking... really. To me, rebuking is not scolding me. But really, it is because we sometimes are so full of ourselves that we need people to awaken us. It was a time when I asked myself a lot of questions. I cried buckets in my prayer closet. It was not easy, because it is the breaking of this pride. The very attitude not in the Beattitudes. Rena, I still remember that night after CG meeting, when although you are v gone physically, that you accompanied me to Starbucks till 1 plus odd am. i remember those words you have spoken to me. I remember all the experiences you have shared. and i thank God for you, and love you... :) I then begun to rest myself in Him, and gotten the strength to move on. It was a precious moment, but one that i cannot let it come to waste... 'Our attitude determines our altitude.'


received the sms from Jian Feng on the 3rd of May, to go to China, and the experience of black out. Read more HERE

and one of the first few assignments - on the book Faith was completed! Here ;)

and Pst Mike came to SOT! (it seeems just like miles ago only, ain't it? :) WOW!)

and it was a trying time for my family... 3 weeks wasn't easy, but thank God for His grace. and strength to move on! Cliff, thanks for your guidance, for everything! It is my honor to have you as my leader and friend. really. THANKS! You are the man! I give you all the salute! :)

and before I know it, it is 9 weeks away from graduation... :~( haha...

and then, all of us tried on our gowns and mortar boards in the artist room during one of the breaks not long after that...

3rd of July was our SOT overnight prayer meeting, from 11pm to 5am! I totally enjoyed myself. Though totally knocked out in train OTW back home. (Right, Yang Lin?) HAHAH! :S was helping out at Attributes from 10 plus to 9 plus at night. It is really God, giving me the strength. Really thank God that even I didn't slept much, I still had the strength! :)

then then then just on Tues, 7th of July, we had our first preaching test, with our own AZ Zone's Wen Kai! (so how it went and all, this, I will leave to the next entry for i needa go already. 有没有神秘感?哈哈!:S

more reflection will come next, prolly more in depth ones... BYE!

Confessions for the new week!

*i am going to complete the book assignment, be in track in bible reading! (with revelations upon revelations flowing in as well)
* i am going to have a productive week at work! YES! :)
* to ... (this, is a note to myself. haha. Jasmine 29:29, if you get what i mean...)

PTL!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so proud of you to come this far :)

(ALH)
Unknown said…
bestie continue to jiayou ! i am proud of you too ! ((:

hear ya in 35min times ((:
Jasmine Cheang said…
THANKS ALH and Rulan!

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....